Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > LC Parenting & Pregnancy
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, Feb-09-07, 14:58

Plan: homeopathic HCG, loading
Stats: 246/230.5/154 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 17%
Default Back after move to the US!

Hello ladies

I hope you haven't all forgotten about me...

At the end of November we moved from Switzerland to NY state and after about a month and half living in Corporate Housing, we finally moved to our own apartment!

More updates I'm still nursing, gained back babyweight, I'm very stressed and cannot get anything done, but other than that I'm good

Baby Stella is almost 9 months old she is eating solids twice a day, having 2-3 6-oz bottles of formula (I still bring it from Europe) and nurses several times a day. She's mostly into 12 months clothes, has no teeth and not alot of hair but really beautiful skin

My older daughter Sarah is 7, she's attending a local German-speaking private school and she's having some trouble adjusting, mainly school-related, otherwise she loves it here

Anythinng else... not really, I am happy to be back and would LOVE to have a nursing momma to buddy-up with on a healthy weight loss plan!

Anyone? Don't be shy....
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Feb-09-07, 16:18

Plan: Dr. Atkin's
Stats: 216/206.4/135 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 12%

hi elisa! i'm not nursing yet, but will be very soon. i'm anxious to see how my body loses weight (if it does at all) after i give birth and start nursing.
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Feb-09-07, 20:58

Plan: homeopathic HCG, loading
Stats: 246/230.5/154 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 17%

Oh wow, only a few weeks till baby comes! That's so exciting! You probably will have to wait at least 3-6 months before you diet, but nursing is really great.