Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Kitchen: Low-Carb Recipes > Kitchen Talk
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Nov-25-15, 16:40

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%
Default Keto Food Photo Journal Week 5-8

I've been taking quick pictures of the food I throw together on this new way of eating for me. So far so good! I keep my Net Carbs around 20 per day and most of the things pictured below are between 4-6. I shoot for 5 per meal to spare some for snacks.

I've also found with this new way of eating is that I'll eat anything at any time. What I mean by that is that there is no "Breakfast" food or "Lunch" specific food. Basically they are all equal in my eyes. I also have not experimented with making any "fake" food i.e. trying to replicate a Carbohydrate. There is one exception I can think of and that is Shirataki noodles. Those fit right in to stir fry dishes as well as a rice noodle.

If any of these ideas look interesting or you have a question post in this thread and I will try to answer. Have fun looking and I hope you get a laugh or two too!

http://downhaul.com/lowcarb/keto29-56/

Sample: Mahi Mahi - The fish so nice they name it twice
Sponsored Links