Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, May-03-03, 13:23

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 125/112/105
BF:
Progress: 65%
Default Einstein's chipotle chicken salad

Anyone have any idea on this salad? It's new at Einsteins. Their other salads seem high in carbs, (they hav ethe nutrition info on the back of the package) but you can probably jsut remove the croutons and the caramelized nuts that they include. This salad didn't hav ethe nutrition info and....I'm too shy to ask at the counter. Has anyone else seen this salad and if so, whatdo you estimate the ECC to be? It looks DELISH!
By the way, I love their homestyle breakfast sandwich with sausage, toss the bagel. Maybe it's just in my head but I feel it's better than something that would be offered at McDonalds. I have never seen them add anything forbidden to the eggs, andt he turkey sausage is really good.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, May-03-03, 16:40
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 174/159/138
BF:
Progress: 42%

I dont know Einsteins, but I do know that Chipotles are smoked jalapenos & in the smoking of them there are no extra carbs added. I'd do a web search for the restraunt & see if they have nutritional information & if not, ask at the restraunt.
Dont be shy......... your life may be at stake........ Think of it like that ;-)
Have a great one
  #3   ^
Old Sun, May-04-03, 05:08
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins /my own
Stats: 164/164.0/120 Female 62.5
BF:
Progress: 0%

I agree- don't be shy. The more we ask for LC options, the more the stores and restaurants will catch on and offer us things that we can eat AND are convenient. We'll get what we want- healthy food- and they'll get their profits.