OK- I KNOW Today is Wed. HAHAHAHAHA-
You ladies are the BOMB! In a good way! There is a reason I come here every day and let out the great, good, bad and ugly! NIC-
That was the sweetest thing ever to say! Everyone needs a great friend to have a meltdown with! I am lucky I have 4!!!!! - [BLUE[/B] you are SO right that it could get worse. MUCH MUCH worth.
You are also right that none of us want to completely toss in the bowl and go back to the life of........ we all know what that looks and feels like.
I too feel that we are all in a FUNK and it does not feel good. We have always had a cheer leader. Or someone to sorta take the lead for awhile, then pass the reins. Yup!!!!!
That being said I love what BLUE
said, and TRIG
eluded to. New beginning. You are right! Maybe what worked BEFORE in the PAST- isn't working NOW!
I KNOW that is true for me! I AM tired of maintaining. But off plan- I gain faster than white on rice. Is it fair? NO- but it is my reality. This I know.
I have some thinking to do. In the mean time I am taking the same path as TRIG-
- went to the store yesterday and STOCKED up on shrimp, Chicken whole roaster, salmon, chops, and a t-bone. I also bough fresh eggs. I did get LC greens, and cabbage, green beans. I will go light on veggies. I too need to step back into induction. I just have to. I am very black and white in my eating. I am all in- or hog wilder. I wish I could say that is not so..... again it's true for me!
I am ready to wipe away the tears, and get back up. Bloaty and all. I don't regret yesterday. It needed to happen. You can only keep crap bottled in for so long. I needed a huge cry, Mexican (done right), and lots of liquor, and a safe bed to crash in. It was yesterday- today is new and a fresh beginning.
- I didn't know you were heading to AZ until you wrote about it last couple posts. Was this a spur of the moment trip? Sometimes those are the BEST! So cool you are going to hike! Hopefully the weather will be better than what you have coming your way.
How name boards are you on? So cool you are meeting someone on another board. Are you going by yourself or as the travel partner while the hubby does business? Either way is good! I like the idea of you going with someone. Although I have seen a travel bug in you - with or without someone. Have you hit all fifty yet?
- I am proud of for also getting back up and heading to the gym! Just goes to prove we are strong women and don't stay down for long!!!!! No we don't. Are you still don't those arm moves? Does your arm hurt? How do you do Yoga one handed?????? Just asking!!!
OMG- I just thought about golf? How will this affect that? It was a random thought! I am sure though you have thought about it!
- I totally agree with the advice BLUE gave you! I am taking it too! Go back to what we know. LC 72- and forget the calories and crazy. Just get back on square and build from there. THE WOE wilderness is a terrible place to be. We know for you and I - home is 72- PERIOD. It might not be where we stay. As I know I need to adjust - but it is a great place to begin again!
I agree that there is nowhere to escape this rain within driving distance. We both just need to hang in and look forward to Charleston! It's a little over 2 weeks and that is it!
- Once again your post was so right on point in many ways. We are all struggling. But that is why we come here right?Because we are supportive. Sometimes it is just the ear- most times actually.
Honestly this is not our first Rodeo we know what needs to happen! But this is a great place to support, encourage, cry- but at the same token- succeed! THANKS FOR BEING YOU!
I think your plan of 50-60 carbs a day is where your comfort level is and you should go with that. Again a great place to BEGIN AGAIN!!!!
I know that Spring is coming- The trees are budding and my crocus are up. Yet the weather is relentless. But I KNOW it's coming. With Spring for ME it is a time to have a fresh start.
I know I need to get my SH*T together. I have GOT to pull on those big girl britches. It MUST be done.
I am not a wallower. But my gosh- it does seem that just when I think it's good- BOOM.
Yet we go forward. Letting the rear view mirror go! I have work to do- and I am up to the challenge. I might lose a battle here or there- but not the war.
I have 2 visits today. One is again a 2.5 commute each way to the WORST area of Atlanta SW in the pouring rain. It is the commute- not the profession of caring for a patient. Add that to the stress of a area I am not familiar and it's crazy. So I need to come to grips with this IS my reality. I need to suck it up- or make a change and stop whining! I got it. Time for plan B, well now it's c, d, e and maybe F.
I applied for 6 other positions and was turned down for everyone. Yeah......... I got my last NO- yesterday which I think was the icing on the cake so to speak!
So back to the drawing board. Thanks ladies!
I think it will be awesome to share some wine and have honest discussion. Unless you have struggle with weight- you really don't know what it's like. the Yo'Yo - house!
So it will be good!
As far as Rules go for Charleston- I think we all know each other enough to stay off the "hot" buttons. We all respect each other enough to not go there. The rest? IT's a PARTY!!!!!!
No judgement zone!!!