Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#766   ^
Old Tue, May-18-21, 11:59

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Jaz.....yeah....big front porch with a swing on one end, a lounge type chair on the other, a glass table and another chair and then DH has a wooden Adirondack chair with foot stool. All looking out on the river as it flows by.

Just got home from golf. It was a fun day. My group started out with 3, one of which was an older lady who is not in the best of health. She only played 9 holes and didn't over do it. After the turn, there were only 2 of us, so we got our round finished in 3 hours, when it typically takes at least 4 hours.

It sure was much more fun than staying home washing more windows!
Sponsored Links
  #767   ^
Old Wed, May-19-21, 04:37

BF:

Good Morning!

Another warm/hot day ahead. I really noticed the heat yesterday toward the end of our round. Not quite used to it, but it sure felt nice! I'm heading to the course around 8 this morning. Today begins a 5 day stretch of golf every day. Weather is looking great too!

I have a Chiro appt. this afternoon and then home to figure out what to make for DH for dinner. It'll be something simple, that's for sure. Who has time to cook when there is golf to be played?

I haven't been paying very close attention to my eating lately. I'm just lucky that my weight is stable. I know it's not all about the LBS, and I need to stop the "treats" that are not healthy for me, even if the scale stays the same. I'm still weighing every day just to keep tabs on myself. I've gotten into trouble before when I avoided the scale and before I knew it....BOOM! 10 or more pounds had piled on.....don't want to go down that road again.

Hope you're all having a great week. I know you are Trig! What have you found with your metal detector?

Bye!
  #768   ^
Old Wed, May-19-21, 05:32

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hey all- Half way through the week!

Lori- Your front porch sounds amazing. When you sit outside though do you get "eaten alive"? The bugs would look at me as a treat!!!! They sure love to bite!

Who has time to cook when there are gold courses to concur! Do you play at the same course everyday? I would think that would give you an edge. You "know" the bumps and flat spots.

Trig- I think those metal detecters are very cool and I just don't understand why you can't use them on every beach! What is the best thing you ever found?

You having a blast?!?!?!?

NIC/BLUE- updates! I know you have a house full Nic! So very cosy to have the family mostly there with you!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Even though I made scallops yesterday I was just in the mood for it. I made it in a white wine/butter sauce and salt and parsley. It looks pretty. I just wasn't in the mood for it.
So I wrapped it up and it will make for a excellent dinner tonight. Heat and eat!

I just had to get out of this apt last night. I am getting a bit stir crazy. I am truly loving the work from home gig. But I tell you I am basically living in one small room. I work here, eat here, watch TV here and sleep in here, write in here. I am anxious to get my furniture and spread out. This apt is pretty big- so I will be able to spread out.
I do like sitting outside on the patio too.

Yesterday I turned off the thermostat and opened all the windows. It has a really nice cross breeze. Plus it felt very summer time. It was nice to get that fresh air.

I went to the pool last night. The water was too cold to get in. I took a magazine and just relaxed pool side while the sun went down.
I just didn't feel like eating yesterday. It was a hard day. Did very well with work. Then the minute I shut down work it was so quiet here. Too quiet....................

I am going to get online and see if there are any walking groups in this area. I now have the ability to to truly get out and explore I might as well do it!

Looking forward to this weekend! I am craving St. Simon beach time. The North Beach is the prettiest.

Time to have one last cup of coffee and get to work! It means getting up from the blow up bed and moving to the chair...... haha-
  #769   ^
Old Wed, May-19-21, 05:43

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

5 days of golf....wow Lori, you rockin' it!

I too have to use a scale to control me and watch. Like you I could pile on lbs fast and that little reminder on the scale means alot to me as a tool. I get ya on that one!

Jazz, yea the work, live, stay apt. can get a bit stir crazy and smart to find some walking group or find that nice local park or whatever you need to get out and about. Explore the area! nice thing is even if a yr down the road you wanna move you can You still got options but I also know you want some down time to relax and dig in some roots.

I found a dime. A whole new sparkly dime told hubby I would pay for dinner last night.

and alot of trash beer cans. mangled metal sunglasses and alot more beer cans and bottle tops! ugh I cleaned up the beach alot yesterday.

Nicco I so enjoy reading about how your 'kids' are growing up and doing their thing....and cooking YOU dinner and more, makes me smile everyone is doing so great!

Today is relax on beach, hope we get better sun than these clouds.....called kid a million times and she is doing great....did laundry without putting in detergent! too funny.....she tried to use the toaster oven but plugged in the electric can opener cord instead and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work HA....leave tomorrow, too soon but then home to open up the pool. Got that work to handle.

driving home from restaurant last night where I ate a delish filet mignon and shrimp....I saw a christmas store. Stopped in and got kiddo a Iphone christmas ornament. We been blowing up the phone on chatting and texting should be a cute surprise for her to add to our camping xmas ornament tree---will be a reminder to her of her 'first stay home alone for days' event every yr when she sees it on her tree!

over and out and be good all
  #770   ^
Old Wed, May-19-21, 07:09

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Trig, that was just such a sweet post from you. You should be really proud of your DD. She shows the same grit that you do. My kids would not have wanted to be home alone- they would have had a friend come and stay with them- even at the ages they are now! It is also nice that you two have had some separation bc I think it makes everyone involved appreciate each other more upon return!

Sorry your metal detecting didn't turn up any treasures. Nice that you did clean up the beach though! People suck with leaving their trash around all the time.

Jaz, I guess you really are living in a small space given your lack of available furniture. You will be glad to get it all and spread out!

I was not in the mood for scallops the other night either. I don't really like them all that much though and if I do have them, I like the sea ones better than the bay ones. I had told Ds I don't like them much though so that way his feelings weren't hurt when I just ate a few. He didn't realize I had pre-eaten dinner and I'm glad I did!

Lori- Five days of golf!! You GO GIRL!! It is so great that you are doing something you enjoy and love so much. I actually think you may be the most social of all of us, never mind the most fit!

••••••••••••

So my FL trip is rapidly approaching- I leave Friday afternoon. My usual freakout is building up. I know it will be fine but sheesh! You'd think I was going on a days-long root canal! It is what it is, this is not unusual for me, but the pandemic has exacerbated the situation, plus I know only one of other three folks, and they all know each other pretty well. Breathe!

The weather is warm and getting warmer. It came on suddenly! Upper 80s to low 90 over the next handful of days. Good for the pool opening, I guess!

I've been going back and forth on the idea of a second home. While it might be a good move financially perhaps, I don't want to add to DH's stress with work/finances. I think we need to take a step back from thinking about it and then if we do decide to pursue it further then maybe we do a short term rental and see what we think about it after a few months of two households.

DS19 has a job interview with Chipotle! This is literally just a time-filler for him as he will be traveling from late June with some friends. After that I doubt they will want him back! I'm guessing he would stay if they still want him though.

Got a walk in yesterday. I got a foot brace off Amazon to try to work on my Achilles tendon and tendonitis in my right foot. I am hoping it helps. This sitting around is just not good for me, and I want to resume pickleball when I get back from FL. More than that, I want to start some strength training so I don't keep getting injured in pickleball.

Hugs!
  #771   ^
Old Wed, May-19-21, 07:33

BF:

ohhh Nicco and your ankle tendon troubles ain't a good fit. I went down for a 'few yrs' with massive issues from whatever I did....Dr was no help truly LOL saying maybe surgery to fix if nothing else worked and put me in a big azz boot and hell I couldn't live with that thing so your brace is a good move.

key on it....don't do anything that can take it down while healing and it requires time to heal so be smart on it......you can do a ton to make it worse, but if you just do normal stuff and push only a tiny bit, you can truly heal but darn for me personally it took years. I would go lame on crutches for a bit, then fine, then tried to get back to life as normal and down I went again...that suck is a B to handle if you are kinda really bad and on that nasty like I was with mine. Try other stuff like ya said to be sure you can heal that thing!

yea I am proud of kiddo, she is NOW growing up and learning and darn I needed to see that.....from whiney PIA teen to 'hey I wanna be older now' and it makes me happy to feel that from her and SHE CALLED me last night saying HEY you were supposed to call me at 8pm and ya didn't.....to funny, she was now parenting us in a way HAHA Love that flip You got great older adults now you raised and I am seeing mine finally come to terms with life as yours have! Cool

we owned 2nd vacay houses my whole life. they are work for sure. everything you have at your home now is doubled. Dad loved it for getaway but mom said, OMG IT IS the same for her cause it was all doubled from housework to bills to issues with maintenance and 'loading' to go there and feed all of us and more and she hated the second vacay home HAHA She got nailed with all the work on it ya know and one home and 3 kids was enough for her!

So you are smart to tip toe a bit. Nothing wrong with just that. Give a feel for how you do want to move forward and change things ups........how close is your DH to early retirement? cause that would flip you around on his time and more on how you wanna move forward...........don't rush anything, give it some thought but then move on it ya know, when ya feel comfortable cause if we keep delaying, the old saying, tomorrow ain't guaranteed for anyone so live for today kicks in there is that balance in there that will suit you and work for you guys!
  #772   ^
Old Thu, May-20-21, 03:28

BF:

Good Morning!

Same old, same old for me. Go chase a little ball around for 4 hours!

I went for my Chiro maintenance visit yesterday and she didn't find much out of alignment. That's pretty amazing when you think of what I put my body thru with all the golf.

I have to take some of Betty's laundry to the laundromat this morning and then hang it outside since it's going to be a nice day. I don't have to leave for the course till 8:30.

----------

Trig.....have a good trip home. I'm sure your beach time felt much too short. Love how your DD reminded you that you didn't call her at the "appointed" time.

Jaz....You're cruising toward the end of your work week! Hope your friend is feeling better so that you can get together this weekend.

Nic.....Are you all ready for your FL trip? How many days will you be gone? I hope you have lots of good friend time and some alone time too. Will you be staying right on the beach/ocean?

Blue....

That's it from here. Have good days!
  #773   ^
Old Thu, May-20-21, 06:05

BF:

Hey Good Morning!

Nic-
Oh yes get any and all you can to protect your feet. I still baby my left heel with that Planter Facilitis. I never go barefoot outside anymore. I used to hit up the beach barefoot. That is where it started. So anything you can do to protect yourself the better.
Have you seen those new Sketchers that are supposed to have orthotics but into them? I am tempted to get a pair!!!!!

So help me understand this Florida gig. I guess I didn't know you were meeting up with people you didn't know. Are these people online like us?
Surely you won't be nervous when you meet up with us!!!! That being said- I am right that with you on getting my butt back into shape.
I know that due to my heel extensive walking hurts. But Savannah is 100% walking all day. I need to build up to that. I also have access to a gym here in the complex that is pretty nice actually. I will be looking at that at some point. Not yet.

YES TIP TOE into that second home!!!!!! There are so many people here and in St. Simon that just RENT for 6 months!!!!! It saves HOA, maintaintance, the entire thing........ try that first. Also float around and see what area you are thinking about.
Hopefully, near a beach!!!!

TRIg- I think it's PRICELESS that your kiddo wanted you out and her space and then spent her time chatting you up and texting. How frekin cute.
My kids text me every day too!!!!! Told my DD to STOP texting last night I was going to bed- she just laughed.

So glad you cleaned up the beach! One day I have no doubt you will find that gold!!!!! In the mean time you are preforming a public service!!!!!

Lori- You are amazing! I want to be just like you when I grow up!!!!! Loving a sport so much and never get bored with it. That is me though- I tend to get bored easy with day in day out. I love different change of venue. That is why I was asking if you use the same course? I am curious if you have every golfed at Hilton Head? I would meet you there if you ever decide to come!

HI BLUE! Updates!
---------------------------------------------------------
So yesterday was a big puffy clouds and they passed over and today the sun is bright and not a cloud in the sky. Humid and full summer here.

Got out and got my walk in twice yesterday!!!!!!
I ate those scallops and shrimp yesterday. It will be a minute before I make them again. They were the big ones. But I didn't want to waste them.

I am in the mood for a big bowl of beef stew but don't have my soup pot yet. It will be one of the first things I make when I get my kitchen equipment! I have an awesome soup pot my daughter got me. It is a Lecreuset 8qt. I use it for everything!

So yesterday was a BIG DEAL for me. I did something I swore I would not do. I got the 1/2 Vax. TRUST ME I was not the first in line to go get the shot. I wanted to wait to see how others did first.
The deciding factor for me is that my grandkids are now in play groups, and are little spreaders. Second- as they lift those mask mandates those of us not vax are at a much higher risk of actually getting Covid then even last March. WHY?????
Well when everything got shut down we all stayed home. Now that people are out and about again with NO masks- I am at a very high risk.
So I am very conflicting about having to take it. I also have a very good friend who works at Abbot. He actually works with development of viruses too. He and I both said NOPE to the vaccine when it came out.
Well he got the VAX last week and then called me to talk it out. He was a stanch hold out If he got it I listened. HE ask me to please reconsider.
He said the bottom line is that everyone will either get Covid/or be exposed and the Vax will cover it. Which did I want. Well, hell when you put it that way. But I hate to think that he is truly correct.
From a nursing perspective I think as we lift those mandates we are going to see a HUGE spike again in Covid as the fall/winter happens. However, the people that will get sick are the people not covered. So I just did it. Begrudgingly.

I hate that people make this political as it isn't. People need to have free choice what to do with their bodies, period. Also that decision should be respected either way! I also think it's wrong that the Gov. is going to start asking for VAX cards to fly..... and the list will grow.

As a matter of fact- I got an email from work yesterday. My company wants a head count of everyone who has the VAX. None of their business. Why would they care if we are all work from home?
I promptly deleted the email.

Anyway- I feel fine. It's the 2nd shot that puts ya out I heard. But I would rather battle that, than actual Covid. URGhhhhh......... I also wonder about the long term side effects...... But then again I am not 20 so why would I care about Cancer in 50 years.......... hahahah.

So ready for My St. Simon beach. I am going regardless. I prefer that beach over Tybee. Prettier and not rowdy.
Just a preference.

Okay! Have a good one ladies. -
Goal- 20 carbs and under/ 40 min walk at lunch. Beautiful so that WILL happen. I feel so much better too!!!!
  #774   ^
Old Thu, May-20-21, 14:37

BF:

Jaz.....I'm happy to hear that you got the Vax. I doubt that you'll have any side effects from it. I had zero problems with either the first or second. Even mild side effects are better than lying in a hospital bed on a ventilator, right?

A hot day on the golf course. We waited all Winter for this, but man the first few days of heat really hit you.

I'll play tomorrow and Saturday and then taking 3 days off. I'm going to my sister's on Sunday and stay till Tuesday morning. A few days off from golf will do me good.

I think I'll be in bed early tonight. Talk to you all in the morning!
  #775   ^
Old Thu, May-20-21, 18:23

BF:

I agree- it is a personal decision but yeah.

A dear friend of mine who lives in my neighborhood grew up in India. She is an only child and her parents are still there. Pretty well off family, well educated.

Both her parents got Covid. Her Mom died on Mother's Day, her Dad just died a day or two ago. Her Aunt has died. As she says, the death march continues as she watches her family members fall one by one. It is completely horrifying.

I am utterly devastated for her and I fear for the people of India who cannot get vaccinated. We are lucky to have the option of the vaccine if we choose to get it and the protection that it provides.

On another note, I'm packed up (which for me is saying something- I always pack the day of) and ready to go. I didn't really do squat today so I need to run the vacuum tomorrow. I did do laundry and such, I guess.

Saw the whole fam tonight bc we did our planned Food Truck night that a local neighborhood was hosting. Been on the calendar for two months.

DS19 interviewed with Chipotle tonight, got the job and is starting tomorrow. One and done! It will be good for him- between the job, the gym and his GF, his summer should fly by in a positive way.

I'm out on the deck, watching the sunset, enjoying the lovely evening temps (73 currently, after a hot day) and listening to the birds and the cicadas. They are just starting to sing, but it will be really loud by the time I get back!
  #776   ^
Old Fri, May-21-21, 04:37

BF:

Good Morning!

Nic....A horrible story of your friend losing her family one by one in India. How helpless and sad she must feel. I, too, feel so lucky to have the option of the Vax.

I hope you'll be able to check in from FL. Have a great trip!

Trig....All home and getting back to same old, same old? I'm sure DD is glad to have you home, but she will try to pretend otherwise.

Jaz....Friday for the working girl! You have a fun weekend with your friend to look forward to.

Blue.....Hoping for an update soon. Hope all is well.

-----------

You all know my story. Just another hot day on the golf course. At 6AM I ran to the car wash. My car was in dire need of a wash. I go to the automatic one where I just sit there while the sprayer etc does it's job. We don't have a local one where there are guys there to scrub it and wipe it off. My sister has a great one near her. You just pull it in and it goes thru the stations and then guys at the end spruce it up. Nice!

Today & tomorrow on the golf course and then off to my sister's on Sunday. I was going to play golf Sunday morning and then drive down, but decided it would be too much. Plus, I talked to my sister and she already has plans for us for Sunday afternoon. I told her I'd be there by Noon.

Ok guys....have a good one. Lots of here. Wish the same for you!
  #777   ^
Old Fri, May-21-21, 05:09

BF:

tired and got laundry and unpack to handle

chat up tomorrow and back on point

NOW to handle the pool...oh my LOL
  #778   ^
Old Fri, May-21-21, 06:21

BF:

Good Morning Ladies!

NIC- Your post gave me chills regarding your friend in India. How totally devastating! You it is stories like that that just get ya. It's not made up news. We really aren't hearing anything right now about Covid and how the other counties are doing.
I know that other countries feel Americans are only concerned about themselves and what affects us personally. In a way they are right.
Unless we are well traveled or grew up in another country we just don't have that perspective. I will say I am guilty of that.
Travel is on my bucket list. Truly!!!!! That being said I know that Italy has been hit and it was on my bucket list and made me think twice.
But then I had Bella and travel across the pond or a plane was out of the question. Now that is off the table I might dream a bit.

So when do you leave for Florida. I am still wondering how you know these people and how you are going to Florida with them. clearing you are flying. Does that scare you with Covid still around? Although I must admit the thought of a sun drenched, white sugar sand beach has a huge draw for me!!!!! Enjoy yourself!

Lori- I am glad to hear you are going to see sis again! I hear a bit of "freedom" from covid in your posts. People are getting out and going a bit more.
Wow is all I have about your gold games. I would be wiped out. You must have amazing stamina. Plus you're at the car wash by 6 am?!?!?!?! Seriously! Do you sleep???
Enjoy the sunshine!!!!!!!!!!

Trig- Where are ya girly?!?!?home yet? Decide to stay beachside? Did you have a great time!?!? Now that you know you're kiddo can handle a few days - you and hubby can definitely put more time on the calendar at a monuments notice. Just pack it up and head out!!!!! Nice week end- head out- need chance of venue head out! The bar has been set! You are good to GO!!!! Freedom!

Hiya Blue- Time for an update! Are you still planning Savannah?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Another hot and sunny day! Seriously- Everyday is like the other!

Doing a load of laundry, and will put in my 8 hours today. I was really irked yesterday. I sorta hit that brick wall about 3 in the afternoon yesterday and I was clock watching to get off at 530. My boss schedules a meeting for the both of us at 5:15. Then I get hit with a Post discharge hospital call= means 2 hours of charting. I was sorta ticked. I was Soooooooooo Tired when I clocked out at 745pm.
Granted I get time and half. I just wanted off! My boss is one of those people that LIVE for work. I clock on she is on- she just is one of those people that just doesn't think that anyone cares.
I just want to clock in and clock out and not think about work. I want a low stress/ get in get out position that pays my insurance and bills.
I don't want to climb the later, put in overtime, nothing. I am one of THOSE employees. I will give 100% on the clock- after that NOPE.

Look at me already complaining about my job!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH-
I was just tired yesterday and it just wan't the day!

Yesterdays walk didn't happen I was too tired. I never left my apt. I just wanted to sleep.
Made some stir fry veggies and went to bed.

Feel so much better today. Don't know if that was from the shot or just tired. I sorta felt like I had a low grade fever but my temp was fine. I don't know- today is a new day.

I know stress on the body is a real thing too. I know once this move is complete and I get that 2nd fax I can really settle.

OK ladies!!!!!! time to put in my 8 and not a minute more- not today.

I am still in the markets- nothing like getting paid, while getting paid! It's a beautiful thing.

Lator gators
  #779   ^
Old Fri, May-21-21, 07:22

BF:

Jaz- No doubt in my mind that you were tired from the vaccination. Almost everyone feels some level of fatigue or light headedness/ hard to concentrate from the vax, most people the day after it. It's impressive that you got all the stuff done that you did. Hopefully you will be feeling better today.

The trip to FL- I know the person hosting really well. I have literally known her since we were in college together so well over 30 years. We both married our college sweethearts, both have three kids although our families are very different. She is the one who owns the GA mountain house I went to in N.GA. The two people going on this trip are her friends (fellow parents) from her son's school. I think I met one (the other introvert) a few years ago on a movie night. My friend (Char) is *very* social- travels constantly, goes to concerts constantly) and is very good about mixing her friends up. My local bestie is the same way- hosts craft and carafe nights etc- to where her friends become friends with each other. I've done the same with a couple of my friends as well, introduced them and then they became friends as well. It's actually very cool when it works well. So anyway, all local folks and not online folks.

Traveling- Yes, I will be flying via SW airlines. I am actually not at all worried. I have been vaccinated, as has everyone going on the trip, SW requires a mask throughout the flight, they spray the plane down with a sanitizer including tray tables before each flights, the cabin air is fully cleaned changed out and cleaned every 2-3 minutes. I've been going to the grocery store throughout the entire pandemic, been going to the gym to play pickleball since winter etc and the plane is probably a better option as far as cleanliness and air purity than those. I'll have my own hand sanitizer and will bring wipes as well.

Re: India etc. Yes, I agree that living out of the country (I did for 3 years as a child/early teen) and traveling does help with a global perspective. I do hope that you are able to do some traveling now. Kind of a peak time in your life to do that!

Lori- Super glad you will be going to see your sister! I love when you two get together. I'm looking forward to meeting her when the time comes!

Trig- Welcome back! Was your DD happy to see you all again after a few days of being alone? I know I crave solitude but after a few days of that I am ready for some interaction for a little while!

Blue- I hope you check in soon!

•••••••••••

Heading out this afternoon. I never did the vacuuming yesterday so I want to get that done, water plants, that kind of thing. Take a shower and then I'll be ready to go. I've moved from dread, to acceptance, to sort of looking forward to it. And so it goes in the world of social anxiety! While I know the trip won't be perfect (for sure!! lol) I do know that it is so important for me to push myself past those feelings of anxiety. Otherwise my world would too easily become very small. I am lucky to have a variety of friends who give me that little push!

I can hear the cicadas while sitting in the house, even with the windows closed. Will be interesting to see how the volume ramps up while I'm gone!

Hugs to all. I'm taking my iPad and will be reading along and doing some checking in. It's a pain to type on though!
  #780   ^
Old Sat, May-22-21, 03:44

BF:

Good Morning!

Early start at the course today.....8AM tee time. I'm playing in a ladies tournament today. There are only 12 of us as our ladies group has really dwindled the past few years. It is a scramble format, which means we are in 3 person teams and we all hit our first ball and then we go to the best one and all play from there. No pressure and everyone can have a good time. I'll come home after golf and finish up laundry and get packed for leaving in the morning to head to Connie's.

Nic......Hope you had a good trip and are all settled in FL. Are you there all week? Have fun!

Trig.....Are you caught up on both your sleep and your chores? How is Mom doing?

Jaz....I hope you were able to clock out at the correct time yesterday. You sure put in the OT on Thursday. I bet you were mentally exhausted. Are you heading to St. Simon today?

--------

Time for me to have some breakfast and another cup of coffee. It'll soon be time to get moving. Have a good day!