Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Students & Teens
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Mar-28-05, 11:49
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins/ healthy eating
Stats: //135/115 Female 5'8
BF:
Progress: 81%
Default Anyothr 5'8's outthere lookig to loose 10-15lbs?

Hi! Im trying to loose around 10 or so lbs and am looking for other ppl that are around the height for support.
Thnx!!
Kate
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Mar-28-05, 18:02
Registered Member

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 133/132/115 Female 62-3in
BF:24/22/19
Progress: 6%

Hey! Me too. Almost exactly the same stats. Past weekend I've been soo off the record. Cheating in every direction. Tomorrow I"m starting over. I used to weigh in the 120s and I want to definitely get back to that and if possible down to my goal weight of 115lbs! What about you, what's been keeping you at your current weight?
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Mar-29-05, 06:43
Registered Member

BF:
Default Howdie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiToxicity
Hey! Me too. Almost exactly the same stats. Past weekend I've been soo off the record. Cheating in every direction. Tomorrow I"m starting over. I used to weigh in the 120s and I want to definitely get back to that and if possible down to my goal weight of 115lbs! What about you, what's been keeping you at your current weight?

Hi Hi!
Yeah, I've recently become part of the challenge of "Loose 10lbs by April 10th" Hehehe hopfully I'll make it! So far so good. Though, only on the second day hehe. Last week I too, was cheating all over the place and I was feeling really gross emotionally and physically. So I'm extra determined to loose this weight!
Im not sure how I stay at my current weight, I eat pretty healthly, but I guess I just eat enough of the unhealthy stuff that my body eats that and not the fat already on me, but I dont eat too much junk so I end up not putting on that much weight. Did I write that clearly hehe? Usually what happens is that I diet and eat really well that 1st part of the week, but then by friday I become really weak and cheat alittle :/ which of course then throws me off for the weekend. EEEk!
But not this time!! =D My goal is to be 120lbs! Summer is fast approaching! woohoo
Good luck with your dieting goal too! If you need any support what so ever! Just send an emial! Im always here lol.
Take care~
Kate
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Mar-29-05, 20:41
Registered Member

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 133/132/115 Female 62-3in
BF:24/22/19
Progress: 6%

Post a picture of yourself, I found it to be a greater source of motivation. Hasn't stopped me from cheating in general but has mitigated the cheats dramatically.
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Apr-07-05, 14:52

Plan: life without bread
Stats: 150/130/130 Female 5 feet 7 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

I'm 5'7" and want to lose 15 lbs!

I'm doing so well though I think I might want to lose 5-7 more just to be bikini-awesome this summer. (then I will be at my high school weight of 125...I definitely gained my freshman 15 or 20, lol)
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Apr-08-05, 07:12
Registered Member

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallyn
I'm 5'7" and want to lose 15 lbs!

I'm doing so well though I think I might want to lose 5-7 more just to be bikini-awesome this summer. (then I will be at my high school weight of 125...I definitely gained my freshman 15 or 20, lol)

Hey great!!

Thats my goal also, to get back down to 125lbs. Unfortunly last week was a bad one for me so im going again starting today Yay! looking forward to the beach-bikini days!

What plan are you following?

Well talk to u soon! chow
Kate
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Apr-08-05, 23:02

Plan: life without bread
Stats: 150/130/130 Female 5 feet 7 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmerasfyr
Hey great!!

Thats my goal also, to get back down to 125lbs. Unfortunly last week was a bad one for me so im going again starting today Yay! looking forward to the beach-bikini days!

What plan are you following?

Well talk to u soon! chow
Kate

I'm doing Atkins at the moment, but I'm thinking of switching to the paleodiet. I was bad bad bad today...Atkins induction had me so backed up that I couldn't take it anymore, so I ate some pita bread and rice just so it'd make me go to the bathroom. Back to induction tomorrow though!
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Apr-13-05, 11:35
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins?
Stats: 224/210/180 Male 5ft 9in
BF:
Progress: 32%

..did u try takin a laxative...i dunno if thats healthy but when i was seriously low carbing a long time ago , id take one when it had been a while *shrug*