Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Students & Teens
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-27-05, 01:17
Registered Member

Plan: modified atkins
Stats: 225/220.5/150 Female 56 inches
BF:
Progress: 6%
Smile new member here! college student...

Whats up folks?! I feel a lil crazy.. its Easter, which means Chocolate!! And here I am, making the decision to LC, but not spur of the moment, been thinking and researching it for a few weeks! I hope to find some folks my age, haha folks being a term for older people and yet i'm 21, its all good! As you cantell i am very energetic but i definitely need encouragement and support, which seems to be the Theme of this whole forum! Excellent! I already drink tons of water and go to the gym on campus a couple times a week, so i am hoping and praying and i'm pretty sure that this LC thing is gonna work! anyways, my AIM screen name is posted and i'll definitely be around this forum!! Thanks all for being an inspiration! Keep it up!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Mar-27-05, 09:23
Registered Member

Plan: Somersize
Stats: 215/210.5/145 Female 63 inches
BF:

Hiya! welcome to the forums... they're sure a place for inspiration!

I'm sure your program will work great for you.. if you ever get discouraged just come back here and it will help you get through it.

Stop by my journal anytime if you want to chat about school... I know my hardest decision has been not to drink except on special occasions...

I'm a social work major by the way

Happy Bunny Day, be strong!
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Mar-28-05, 09:40

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 158/158/125 Female 5 feet 3 inches
BF:
Progress:

Hey, I'm new to this forum too! I know what you mean about easter! It was so hard, I took a *small* bite of cheesecake before I even knew what I was doing. (I'm in induction...oops).

Now I just have to get myself to the gym, but seeing all the tiny girls running around in nothing just makes me feel like a sow!
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Mar-28-05, 11:42
Registered Member

Plan: modified atkins
Stats: 225/220.5/150 Female 56 inches
BF:

just trip 'em! its more fun only kidding! Only you can know which exercise works for you!! Some people can run run run, and others cant! Be creative, even walking to class and around campus counts!!