Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Students & Teens
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Jan-31-05, 19:54

Plan: atkins
Stats: 241/241/190 Female 5'3 feet
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Where are all the punks

Hey PuNkZ! Im bored -n- hungry so might as well say hey,tryin to keep myself from eating those oh so yummy potatoes on the table in the otha room....Yummmm !!bread!! and!!noodles!! and !!ice-cream !! and ....and.... and... and....back to the point ... I was
Just D
R
O
P
P
I
N'

In to say hey to all you ****!PUNKS!****
How old is everyone ,where y'all from,and what kinda music y'all like?
I really dunno what to say until y'all start sendin'some replies so uh, start sendin' them!
OH feel free to email/pm me anytime wether it is just to talk,need some support or whatever! I assure you I will be on sometimes,your dealin with a major CoMpUtEr JuNkaY! LOL!

w/b.
XoxoxoxoX.
-Love Crystal-
l8r punk.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Feb-01-05, 06:57

Plan: My own
Stats: 152/150/135 Female 5'0
BF:
Progress: 12%

hun , you can't pm or get any pm's until the morning after you have over 25 posts.

Also this teen forum does not get used to often. it is mostly written in on the weekends. Most people here are in college . And some like myself are in high school and spend alot of hours doing hw during the week. So if you are looking for someplace where people talk all the time , you will have to find some place else.

I suggest that you get a journal . then you can write all your thought there about being bored wanting high carb things and such. and other poeple might visit you there. I know i love having people come to my journal and going to visit journals . so maybe you might want to give that a try.

when you get 25 post , and you still wanna talk you can pm me . i do not promise that i will respond within a day or so but i will respond as soon as i log back on .usually within 2-3 days.

have a good week !
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Feb-02-05, 16:02

Plan: atkins
Stats: 241/241/190 Female 5'3 feet
BF:
Progress: 0%

sup THE PM part i meant as in on messenger...and I am in high school as well. Seriously... like I post like one message coz im bored and ur sayin i needa go somewhere else thats stupid. ,but maybe u didnt mean it like that so w.e bye
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Feb-02-05, 16:09
Forum Moderator

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 235/135/135 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXTubbyxX
sup THE PM part i meant as in on messenger...and I am in high school as well. Seriously... like I post like one message coz im bored and ur sayin i needa go somewhere else thats stupid. ,but maybe u didnt mean it like that so w.e bye

Tubby, calling someone "stupid" who merely tried to give you some helpful information, is not acceptable behaviour for this forum.

Please reread our forum rules to which you clicked "I agree" when you joined.

Rosebud
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Feb-02-05, 17:14

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 224.5/155/135 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%

Oh my gosh... She didn't call anyone stupid. Re-read the post!

What Bluesfan meant was, if you want someone to talk to you might have to go to a different part of THIS forum because THIS PART (teen) doesn't get used to often except on the weekend.....
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Feb-02-05, 17:23
WONJ#3

Plan: 12 steps
Stats: 238/210/145 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 30%

Hi Tubby!!!!!!!!!!

I liked a lot of old school punk if that's what you meant.

Statring a journal is a great idea though!!! But your right you don't have to anywhere, I think it's great your trying to reach out to others and wanting to chat!!!

I don't know bluesfan and I'm sure he didn't realize that he came off as condescending when all you were trying to do was reach out and meet others. But his advise was pretty good, start a journal and people will all come visit you there!! It's really easy. I think he was just trying to say that this particular thread doesn't get a lot of action! I know the name of the thread caught my attention.

Don't take it wrong!! There are lots of people on here that are really cool!!!
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Feb-03-05, 17:09

Plan: My own
Stats: 152/150/135 Female 5'0
BF:
Progress: 12%

I am sorry if i sounded rude, because I didn't mean to. The only thing i was trying to do was help you out. I did not know that you were talking about instant messanging, because to me pm means a private message here on the forums.

and the only thing i was saying was that fi you want a quick response the other parts of this forum would help with that. I wasn't saying you shouldn't use the teen forum and i wasn't saying that you don't know how it is to have alot of hw in high school, cuz you probuly do know how that feels.

I am sorry if i came across as a not nice person. I was just trying to help.

stop by my journal anytime , and i will talk to you or you can catch me on AIM: truebluesfan88 . and i willtry to answer any questions you might have about Low carbing as a high school student.

and one last thing I am a girl(the person above me said i was a guy)

have a great thursday !