Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Plan comparison
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Jan-11-20, 11:21

Plan: Tim Noakes / Keto
Stats: 262/221/198 Male 174 cent
BF:
Progress: 64%
Default Yourketo.com Diet Plan

Anyone using this diet plan that I have seen on the internet?
Can you recommend it. yourketo.com diet plan.
Any other meal generators using Keto requirements.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Jan-11-20, 14:36
Forum Moderator

Plan: Primal/P:E
Stats: 171/146/150 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 119%

Hi. That url doesn't resolve to anything but a blank WordPress page. Can you give us some more details?
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Jan-12-20, 04:48

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristine
Hi. That url doesn't resolve to anything but a blank WordPress page. Can you give us some more details?

Hi Kristine
Here is the address of Keto diet plan. https://rw.yourketo.diet/
I have payed for and received the diet plan. The software is very impressive with the daily menu's for 4 weeks.
Looking through the program something the caught my eye is the fact that there were virtually no fruit or vegetables in the menu. I email them for comments on this yesterday so will hear what they say.
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Jan-14-20, 06:37

Plan: Protein Power/Atkins
Stats: 250/167/175 Female 5 feet 6 inches
BF:
Progress: 111%

pwven
I went to the keto diet page you suggested and answered all the questions.

Results/Suggestions:
eat 3-400 more calories/day than I am now eating
Macro percentages suggested are exactly what I am already eating

Promise: If I follow all suggestions (follow their keto diet plan) I will lose 15 pounds in the next 28 days!

So much for hype

Since I have been eating an essentially keto diet since the end of November, and have lost, as of today, all of 10 pounds, I seriously doubt I can lose 15 pounds in 28 days!

I don't get the impression that my age and sedentary life style really entered in to their calculations. Although they asked for that data.

I will be interested to hear how you do on their program. Please keep us posted.

PS Keto does not include fruits
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Jan-14-20, 09:05

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benay
pwven
I went to the keto diet page you suggested and answered all the questions.

Results/Suggestions:
eat 3-400 more calories/day than I am now eating
Macro percentages suggested are exactly what I am already eating

Promise: If I follow all suggestions (follow their keto diet plan) I will lose 15 pounds in the next 28 days!

So much for hype

Since I have been eating an essentially keto diet since the end of November, and have lost, as of today, all of 10 pounds, I seriously doubt I can lose 15 pounds in 28 days!

Thanks for your info and input

I don't get the impression that my age and sedentary life style really entered in to their calculations. Although they asked for that data.

I will be interested to hear how you do on their program. Please keep us posted.

PS Keto does not include fruits

Thanks for your input Benay. I am not on this program jet as I also have some doubt on some of there stuff. Sent them email asking question but have not received any answer jet.
Hope it is not a scam.
At present I am on the Keto diet
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Jan-14-20, 11:41

Plan: Banting
Stats: 302/187/187 Male 175cm
BF:
Progress: 100%

That site looks awfully prescriptive to me, placing a lot of emphasis on weight loss yet lacking consideration for factors such as underlying insulin resistance. I know I wouldn't be able to follow such a specific meal plan without understanding more about the specific justification for what I was being directed to eat. What if I felt like something different on any given day?

I'd probably prefer something that still sets some boundaries, but offers me more flexibility within those boundaries. Sites like Diet Doctor are much better in this regard, I think.
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Jan-16-20, 08:51

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grav
That site looks awfully prescriptive to me, placing a lot of emphasis on weight loss yet lacking consideration for factors such as underlying insulin resistance. I know I wouldn't be able to follow such a specific meal plan without understanding more about the specific justification for what I was being directed to eat. What if I felt like something different on any given day?

I'd probably prefer something that still sets some boundaries, but offers me more flexibility within those boundaries. Sites like Diet Doctor are much better in this regard, I think.

Hi Grav. I agree with you and after 4 day's of my email to them, still no answer. Am starting to belief that it is a scam.