Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > South Beach Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#121   ^
Old Sat, Oct-27-18, 16:52

Plan: Southbeach diet
Stats: 425/202/160 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 84%

10/27
Protein shake for breakfast
Lunch tuna with onion celery with lite mayo on a lettuce cauliflower soup
Dinner egg plant lasagna spinach salad
Snacks jello peanut butter celery
Sponsored Links
  #122   ^
Old Mon, Oct-29-18, 17:23

BF:

10/28
Breakfast protein shake
Lunch tuna with onion on lettuce
Dinner egg white omlette with cheese turkey ham and veggies
Snack laughing cow light cheese peanut butter celery cucumber

10/29
Breakfast protein shake
Lunch chicken breast mozzarella lettuce salad dressing
Dinner Morningstar farms veggie burger 2% American cheese lettuce bun steamed broccoli
Snacks peanut butter jello celery
  #123   ^
Old Tue, Oct-30-18, 16:06

BF:

10/30
Breakfast protein shake
Lunch chicken breast mozzarella lettuce salad dressing
dinner steak mashed cauliflower
snack sugar free popsicle turkey pepperoni
  #124   ^
Old Thu, Nov-01-18, 08:03

Plan: South Beach Diet
Stats: 235/224/150 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

11/1/18

Breakfast- Green smoothie (spinach, parsley, celery, cucumber, mint, ginger, tumeric, cinnamon, lemon juice, water and 1/2 a banana)
Ground chicken, roasted beets and delicata squash with cole slaw (cabbage, carrots, oninons, lemon juice, and apple cider vinegar)

Lunch- Grilled chicken, baked jicama fries, roasted delicata squash, and guacamole. Left over green smoothie

Last edited by izzyfit : Thu, Nov-01-18 at 09:06.
  #125   ^
Old Thu, Jan-03-19, 15:01

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 246/198/150 Female 62inches
BF:
Progress: 50%

Lots of shakes on the food lists. I have not tried to do that yet.
I have had eggs for breakfast, skipped the bread/english muffin
Lunch has been either pastrami or a salad with an egg
Salmon last night for dinner with broccoli and a sweet potato. calories averaged over 1700. Need to work that down.
And too much coffee with almond milk and cinnamon. Kept me awake overnight.
  #126   ^
Old Thu, Jan-03-19, 17:05

Plan: my own ~ fasting.
Stats: 178/134/110 Female 4ft.11
BF:
Progress: 65%

Breakfast>1 boiled egg
Lunch. 1/2 Avaco.

Dinner> Soup with 1/2 c. navy beans and 1 rice cake.

Later a Small green smoothie with Chia seeds.
Lots of black coffee {with Ice.
Calaries are going to be 1,000-1.200
Put on 13 lbs from this time last year.
So restarting.
  #127   ^
Old Mon, Feb-18-19, 10:49

BF:

Trying this again! Round one day one of fourteen days!
Breakfast egg, ham, 1 tablespoon reduced fat feta, veggies (mushrooms pepper broccoli)
Lunch protein shake
Dinner Amy'sWhite chicken chilli
Snacks hard boiled eggs
  #128   ^
Old Wed, Jul-24-19, 12:17

BF:
Angry

Hope everyone is doing well! Coming back on to post for some accountability. I am having plastic surgery the end of next month. I want to get my protein up for purposes of healing.

Breakfast- egg and egg white frittata with peppers, onion, broccoli and low fat cheese.

Lunch- pork tenderloin sauteed in peppers onion with seasoned salt and I can't believe its not butter part skim mozzarella

Snack-homemade hummus with cucumber and celery

Snack- non fat plain Greek yogurt with Splenda and almond extract

Dinner Taco salad with beef/black beans , lettuce, salsa, low fat sour cream
  #129   ^
Old Wed, Jul-24-19, 15:12

Plan: South Beach Stillman QWL
Stats: 226/214.6/140 Female 5ft10 3/4
BF:

Hey Maral, I’m also back and I too have an operation coming up. It will be at the end of October and I need to lose some weight before for best results. Your menu looks good.
  #130   ^
Old Mon, Aug-05-19, 07:25

Plan: South Beach Diet
Stats: 235/224/150 Female 5'4
BF:

Maral how was your surgery, are you still doing the SBD?

Hello Nemaste, how are you doing are you getting ready for your surgery?
  #131   ^
Old Fri, Nov-22-19, 15:25

Plan: Low Carb/High Fat
Stats: 271/262.6/170 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 8%
Smile

Hi everyone, after many years, I am back here too. Today is Day 2. I posted my story in the other thread, the introduce yourself thread. I've got 100 lbs to lose.... more would be nice too. I'm 271. Feeling inspired, motivated. I bought myself a smart watch--the Fitbit Versa 2--to help me out. I love it.

Breakfast was some steak, 2 fried eggs, fresh broccoli, one onion.... lunch was a string cheese snack. I've already drank my 64oz of water for the day. Already hungry again. I have an avocado, I think I'll make some avo salad with it, and have some leftover baked chicken breasts, some cauliflower.....

This is difficult, because I have to cook separately for my husband, who hates cheese, and meat, and most of the things I love. It's going to be torture to fry him up some fish and serve a baked potato with it, when I can't have any.... I remember how hard it was from the past. But I did it then-- 69 lbs in six months! I can do it again. We ALL can!
  #132   ^
Old Tue, Dec-03-19, 13:03

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly B
Hi everyone, after many years, I am back here too. Today is Day 2. I posted my story in the other thread, the introduce yourself thread. I've got 100 lbs to lose.... more would be nice too. I'm 271. Feeling inspired, motivated. I bought myself a smart watch--the Fitbit Versa 2--to help me out. I love it.

Breakfast was some steak, 2 fried eggs, fresh broccoli, one onion.... lunch was a string cheese snack. I've already drank my 64oz of water for the day. Already hungry again. I have an avocado, I think I'll make some avo salad with it, and have some leftover baked chicken breasts, some cauliflower.....

This is difficult, because I have to cook separately for my husband, who hates cheese, and meat, and most of the things I love. It's going to be torture to fry him up some fish and serve a baked potato with it, when I can't have any.... I remember how hard it was from the past. But I did it then-- 69 lbs in six months! I can do it again. We ALL can!

Hi molly!! Welcome back!!! Just telling fiancee I need to get my fitbit out. It kept me motivated. Starting day one phase one today. This morning had premier protein shake and a v8. Lunch was tuna light mayo with diced bell peppers, onion and celery over cucumber slices. Snack will be nonfat Greek yogurt with Splenda and almond extract. Not sure about dinner tonight. Will post that later
  #133   ^
Old Wed, Dec-04-19, 12:57

Plan: Low Carb/High Fat
Stats: 271/262.6/170 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 8%

Hi Mara, I remember eating a lot of tuna salad on cucumber slices before, LOL. Have you got a Dash mini waffle maker? It has been a game changer for me. You can make a low-carb waffle that can stand in for bread, instead of cucumber slices! The waffle, called a "chaffle" is simply made of 2 ingredients: shredded cheese and a beaten egg. But you can definitely change the recipe by adding in some almond or coconut flour, spices, splenda, whatever you like. I made some kick-butt chocolate waffles the other day. Blew. My. Mind!! This morning I made a mock McDonalds Egg McMuffin.

Yeah, get that Fitbit out and strap it on! I've got mine charging right now. It has really helped me a lot!

See you around! :-D
  #134   ^
Old Fri, Dec-06-19, 16:34

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyfit
Maral how was your surgery, are you still doing the SBD?

Hello Nemaste, how are you doing are you getting ready for your surgery?

Hi ladies! Back on South beach. I used to weigh 425. Lost well over 225pounds. Have too much excess skin. The end of august I had a tummy tuck. The surgeon removed almost 16 pounds of skin on my belly. Back on South beach . Would like to lose 20to 30 more pounds.
  #135   ^
Old Fri, Dec-06-19, 16:42

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly B
Hi Mara, I remember eating a lot of tuna salad on cucumber slices before, LOL. Have you got a Dash mini waffle maker? It has been a game changer for me. You can make a low-carb waffle that can stand in for bread, instead of cucumber slices! The waffle, called a "chaffle" is simply made of 2 ingredients: shredded cheese and a beaten egg. But you can definitely change the recipe by adding in some almond or coconut flour, spices, splenda, whatever you like. I made some kick-butt chocolate waffles the other day. Blew. My. Mind!! This morning I made a mock McDonalds Egg McMuffin.

I've heard of chaffles. Not really sure how to make them. How much cheese and how many eggs? How did you make your chocolate waffles? Sounds amazing!!!

Yeah, get that Fitbit out and strap it on! I've got mine charging right now. It has really helped me a lot!

See you around! :-D

Hi molly,
I have heard of chaffles but not.sure how to !make them. How many eggs? How.much cheese? How did you make chocolate waffles?. Thank you for the welcome back!!

Doing good. On day three of phase one. Having a hard time figuring out dinners. Tonight we are having veggie omlettes with low fat cheese. Might go back and look at what I ate before just to get ideas. Have a good evening everyone!! Hope to hear from you soon