Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#46   ^
Old Mon, Apr-08-02, 07:40

Plan: Zone
Stats: 165/163/145
BF:
Progress: 10%
Smile Day 1 (again)!

I'm back........hopefully getting off the Celexa (tomorrow) will help me start to lose again.......

Breakfast: Celery and cream cheese
Lunch: Salami, provolone, roasted red peppers
Dinner: who knows? On call tonight...

And lots of WATER !

Congrats to you guys on your successes!

-animaldoc
Sponsored Links
  #47   ^
Old Mon, Apr-08-02, 09:58
Registered Member

Plan: CAD
Stats: 191/186/170
BF:
Progress: 24%
Default checking in

Hi everyone, I'm just checking in.

I had a difficult day on Saturday. I had an RM brunch, but by the time 2:30 came around I was out shopping and decided to have lunch. And I had an RM lunch too! Not good! However, that was all I ate the whole day. Next day I was up two pounds!

Yesterday I followed the plan exactly, and today I was back down those two pounds, but still not down the pound I'd been up previously. Still...I am hopeful. This diet is very easy to follow, so, even if I lose slowly (weeks average loss was 1.1 pounds), it's better than before...I'm eating and losing! What could be better than that?

I called my sister and told her about this plan and she went out and bought the CALP book. I hope she can get started on it. She's not much of a vegi eater, and she has an awkward schedule, but if she can just get a week in, I'm sure she'll see how easy this plan is!

Rain
  #48   ^
Old Mon, Apr-08-02, 11:01

Plan: CALP
Stats: 149/142.5/100 Female 5'0"
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default check in

I've been so off plan since last Thursday! I'm going to restart today. My weight is up, of course. So here goes again. Shall we start a new thread?