Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Specific Exercise Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Feb-01-07, 16:18
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/215.5/145 Female 5'6"
BF:yes indeedy
Progress: 15%
Question Anybody do T-Tapp?

No, it's not tap dancing! I have not done this in a while since I go to Curves 3X a week, but I want to get back into t-tapp on my 'off' days. I really lost inches on it a few years ago.

www.t-tapp.com

Check it out. Anyone here already doing it?
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Feb-15-07, 12:34

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 240/224/199 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 39%

I don't know if you'll see this, but I'm thinkking about getting the basic workout DVDs. T-Tapp has come across my path several times, but I've never really done an entire workout...I've tried the free stuff on her website, but never stuck with it...but I'd LOVE to hear what your experiences have been!
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Feb-16-07, 19:31
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/215.5/145 Female 5'6"
BF:yes indeedy
Progress: 15%

Hi, Sybs! Thanks for writing. I was doing T-Tapp faithfully for about 2 years and I lost inches all over. My posture improved and it really helps tone muscles. It's very hard to do, but you just do the best you can and it works. I've been to 2 of the workshops and man, I couldn't believe what some of the women could do! But, I tried not to be intimidated and just plunked along! I've started to do a little program that I think she's selling now--it's the first five or six exercises that form the beginning of her full program, plus hoe-downs. Now that I have moved from sea level (SF Bay Area) to 6200 ft (Lake Tahoe), hoe-downs are really difficult at high altitude! Already I have noticed my waist cinching, which I really need. I also have the full program, T-Tapp to Tempo, which is a little longer than half an hour, and I'm going to work my way into that, maybe in another week or so.
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Feb-17-07, 23:38

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 240/224/199 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 39%

Thanks a bunch! I'm really leaning towards getting this program. Prob just the basic workout. I did the hoe-downs and those are hard, but it feels soo good aftewards. Plus, I don't want to get any injuries and I want to go gently into the weight loss. It's going to worth it Thanks agian for the info
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Feb-27-08, 14:15

Plan: Modified South Beach
Stats: 312/279/199 Female 5 feet, 8 inches
BF:
Progress: 29%

I started T-Tapping recently, at a seminar that Teresa Tapp gave here in Atlanta. She took us through one of the workouts, and I was really sore afterwards. But I continued doing the basic workout (the 15-minute one) for 2 weeks. I am down 15 inches already. Some of the moves are very challenging, but the inch loss keeps me going.