Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, Sep-05-03, 21:26

Plan: Dr. Bernstein/Atkinish
Stats: 339/321/160 Female 68 inches
BF:????????
Progress: 10%
Thumbs up Buffalo Wild Wings?

Does anyone know what the carb count is for buffalo wings and legs at a restaurant? Especially Buffalo Wild Wings, just love that place! Tuesday is 25 cent wings and Wednesday is 50 cent legs. That and celery and bleu cheese dressing and I'm happy. I went to their web site and they said they don't have the nutritional info, couldn't find anything at Atkins either. Maybe I'm not looking right. Fitday says a wing in hot pepper sauce is .052 gm for 1 pc but I'm not sure if that is the same as buffalo wings.

Had greek tonight, ordered a gyro platter minus pita bread and extra feta and still only came in with 18 carbs today.

Stocked up at the grocery store today so am going to try some of the LC recipes that everyone is talking about.

Thanks,
Deb
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Sep-06-03, 20:28

Plan: Atkins-ish
Stats: 285/245/180 Female 68
BF:OMG
Progress: 38%
Default A very good question

Hi jayhawkmom...

A Buffalo Wild Wings just opened a few blocks from our house and I would love to know the carb count on their sauce. I bet the sweeter ones are high, but some of those spicier ones will hopefully be within range. I'm definitely going to look around for info. If you find anything, please post it. Thanks for reminding me of another place to enjoy a meal without cooking it!!!

---Carichie
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Sep-06-03, 20:36
The evolution of me

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 273/182/160 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 81%

If there is no breading of any kind and they do what most places do (ie., butter and hot sauce) then they should be fine. In fact a good filling, high fat Atkins food. I know wings to go near me was fine during my induction.