Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Feb-16-03, 10:35

Plan: atkins
Stats: 200/180/150
BF:
Progress: 40%
Default You people are wonderful...did you know that?

I found this board a while back. You all got me motivated to go for it, and start Atkins. You keep me motivated. You've answered some of my ....ohhh.....not terribly insightful questions. You've provided me with survival tactics.

Thank you all. I hope you all understand what a valuable thing you're doing just by being here.

The Ktty
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Feb-16-03, 19:45

Plan: lap band...low carb
Stats: 225/181/145 Female 63
BF:
Progress: 55%

hi...I'm loving this sight too....It does help...I see that you are doing very good....We can do this...
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Feb-17-03, 00:35

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 181/159/130
BF:
Progress: 43%

This site IS wonderful! I visit this forum every day to get helpful insights and stay motivated. You people keep me focused! I'd also like to thank all of you
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Feb-17-03, 06:25

Plan: vegan low-carb
Stats: 252/252/199 Female 64.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

I agree with all of you!! It's funny how we say thanks to everybody and don't even realize that we are part of that "everybody"

I feel so positive about this WOL and I know that so much of that comes from visiting this forum as often as possible. If I were trying to do this on my own, I can honestly say I wouldn't have stayed on track. I've done WW in the past, supposed to be support group, but it doesn't even come close to comparing to the warmth, support and encouragement I get from this forum (for free, no less!).

The wonderful, positive vibes I've received while being a part of this forum are the reason I chose the signature line I have (below).

Best Wishes to all of you,
Nicole
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Feb-17-03, 06:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 137/117/115
BF:
Progress: 91%
Thumbs up Count Me In

I agree. This forum is a life raft in a sea of sweet temptation:-) I've been coming here daily for about three weeks and you are all keeping me on track. You're so upbeat, compassionate and fun! THANK YOU!

137/127/115

Jane