Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#121   ^
Old Tue, Oct-04-05, 17:36
Water-Ski Chic :-)

Plan: Healthy LC :-)
Stats: 149/132.5/141 Female 65
BF:20/14.5/15
Progress: 206%
Talking

Oh yes that counts....Michelle and Donna WaHoo 2 w/o's in one day.... I so remember those days.... I want them back badly Dawn you out there... Echo echo echo...... I know I have no right to be calling you out on the stage.....

And now that I have done nothing but go to work and come home I must fulfill my 20 w/o... I have to be back to work at 6:30 so I better gp now so I have time to shower. I will take one study guide with me to quiz my self too.....

Kim
Sponsored Links
  #122   ^
Old Tue, Oct-04-05, 17:37

Talking

OK I am out the door for at least a 20 minute walk with my study guide in hand......... Peace out
  #123   ^
Old Tue, Oct-04-05, 17:45
Stay in the ZONE!!

Plan: atkins/mine
Stats: 253.5/253.5/200 Female 5'2"
BF:Losing It!
Progress: 0%

I also got in 5 miles on the exercise bike this afternoon, besides 25 minutes on treadmill and doing abs! Thats a first for me. 45 minutes of exercise!!! Thanks Kim!
  #124   ^
Old Tue, Oct-04-05, 19:27

Talking

That is so awesome to hear and YOU WILL get down so you won't have a gain for the year.... We've got a good 2 almost 3 months, HUH!!!

I got my walk in and it is weird how the same route I was running at the beginning of summer takes so much longer to walk.... Hmmmm... 40 minutes later and I even studied while walking... I just held the book way up high so I didn't trip

Off to work I go Kim
  #125   ^
Old Tue, Oct-04-05, 19:55

Plan: ?????
Stats: 239.9/196/145 Female 64
BF:
Progress: 46%

Great job Donna and Kim! Kim you must be very coordinated! I know I'd have a broken something if I was reading and walking.

I ended up ripping our bedroom apart, the normal cleaning along with mopping that darn 28x28 floor twice. It's movement at least!
  #126   ^
Old Tue, Oct-04-05, 21:11

Talking

I did have to stop a few times And check to see where the sidewalk was and well to make sure I didn't fall off the curb Luckily I have to do a lot of memorizing, so I only had to look at the book every once in a while....

I must say though, I haven't felt this good in a long time. These last couple of months have been too stressful and by adding in the NOT working out that made me feel worse. I want to get back in to that real active mode again And I sure knew where to turn

See ya'll in the morning, I am going to study for 1 hour and chill for the other hour.... Starting right now Kim
  #127   ^
Old Tue, Oct-04-05, 22:31

Plan: Restarted LCHF 1/22/17
Stats: 288.8/160.2/135 Female 5' 1.5"
BF:66.1%/33.5%/24%
Progress: 84%

I'm moving, i consider that exercise enough! LOL
  #128   ^
Old Wed, Oct-05-05, 08:06

Talking

Moving and breathing all count Sue!!!!

Hey Guys I think since it is a new day that another challenge is in order..... How about at least 20 minutes of moving your body in honor of Sue

Kim
  #129   ^
Old Wed, Oct-05-05, 08:39

BF:

My 30 min aerobics s done! Yeah!
Sue~ ugh! I don't envy your moving but its great exercise and so worth it!
Kim~ how nice that your walk felt so great! Makes us wonder why we try to get out of exercising?
Everyone~ where are ya'll?
  #130   ^
Old Wed, Oct-05-05, 15:38
Stay in the ZONE!!

Ok 20 minutes in on exercise bike for today and going to do abs as soon as I read all of the posts I have missed for today. What's our challenge for tomorrow Kim? Sneak preview?
  #131   ^
Old Thu, Oct-06-05, 04:20

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 194/131/135 Female 63 inches
BF:Too/Much/Fluff!
Progress: 107%

I haven't posted much lately, as I haven't been doing too well sticking to my exercise plan, but at least I have some good news- today I met my goal! I've lost 56 pounds. I started last October 15, so it's taken me almost a year, but, I finally made it!

Debbie
  #132   ^
Old Thu, Oct-06-05, 05:56

BF:

Congratulations Debbie!!!!
  #133   ^
Old Thu, Oct-06-05, 11:06
Stay in the ZONE!!

Way to go Debbie. That is absolutely fantastic!
  #134   ^
Old Thu, Oct-06-05, 11:36

Plan: Restarted LCHF 1/22/17
Stats: 288.8/160.2/135 Female 5' 1.5"
BF:66.1%/33.5%/24%
Progress: 84%

WTG debbie!

Well guys, I no longer have to worry about my computer getting messed up in the move or anything....it died last night. I'm borrowing my mom's computer to check email today. Phooey. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO upset as i hadn't backed ti all up in way too long, so i lost everythign from the past year, all my journals, diet stuff, pictues, recipes, emails, etc. Very sad here. So, along with moving this weekend, i wont' have a computer, so i'm not sure how much i'll be on to visit. But, once i get all settled, i'll be trying to make it back to the gym again. I hate moving, i think it burns more caloires than going to the gym though! LOL It's tough work!
  #135   ^
Old Thu, Oct-06-05, 12:19

Plan: LC/hypoglycemic friendly
Stats: 204/207/140 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:?
Progress: -5%

Welcome back Kim!!!!!! Boy did we miss you girl!

Way to go you guys-- sounds like those of you busy posting are also busy walking and breathing at least-- and moving. Oh, boy moving counts as MANY workouts per day!

Abs... mine are non existant. I know I tryed the mini challenge start ups but have to be honest and tell you I didn't do them.

Just a little overview of life around here... it starts each morning at 5 and I fall into bed by 1 or 2 in the morning. 7 days a week. It has been overwhelming! Called the local mental institute last week to see if they could ready a room... and a straight jacket. I have to tell you though that I fell LOUSY!!!!!!!!!!! I am still hoverin between 133 and 138 depending on the day and (sorry guys!) time of the month involved. However, I am seeing my body looking less toned and a little bumpier again. I NEED TO WORK OUT!!! I don't care how busy my life is there has to be a way to fit this stuff in. As I'm writing this I think I could be doing crunches or something however I am at work and that would not be appropriate...lol .

Kim I know you challenged everyone Thursday to a 20 minute committment, and I was so busy with some state mandated reviews for my business license that I have been preparing for that and not on the computer-- coupled with an exam in Anatomy and Physiology and Kinesiology last week and this week. So what I was thinking (and this may help Donna as well) lets come up with a weekend mini challenge! That may get us all going and get the blood pumping!

Where are the slices of manwich??????????????????????????????????????