Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Semi Low-Carb Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#826   ^
Old Sun, Apr-03-16, 12:29

Plan: Carb Nite Solution
Stats: 22/14/06 Female 64
BF:
Progress: 50%

GRRRR! I'm on mobile and just lost a huge post! I'll try again when on desk or laptop! Rains that is so good your dad is sober

If the FB works if not no biggie. It is private and easy to reply within a reply etc.
Sponsored Links
  #827   ^
Old Sun, Apr-03-16, 12:44

Plan: Keto
Stats: 238/224/129 Female 158cm
BF:
Progress: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket56
MARY... your e-mail address did not go through.. I did C&P.. please resend it

Done resending!!
  #828   ^
Old Sun, Apr-03-16, 12:56
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 217/191.6/160 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 45%

The love the FB idea since I can keep in contact on my phone
  #829   ^
Old Sun, Apr-03-16, 13:40
Registered Member

Plan: my own low carb
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 50.0 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

I am hoping BIG time for FB too. IT IS A PRIVATE NON ACCESSIBLE SITE TO ANYONE BUT MEMBERS...I repeat again.. this is a closed group and only those invited have any access and it cannot be seen by anyone.
THIS site is not closed.It is open to the world. It is not secure or private, so for that reason I would look for something else.

FRIENDS... we are still here until I get the other site figured out.CHelle set it up and I snet out invites. If you didi not get one let me know via e-mail. You ALL have my e-mail I only have Dusti to add. KEEP in mind that I HATE FB ! IF I am trying to get this working then there is no reason for anyone else not to go there IMHO I have dial and it is not FB friendly!!!

BRENDA,, so far, everyone but Rians will go. I am happy this will work for you on the trip!!

Now back to FB ARGHHH...
  #830   ^
Old Sun, Apr-03-16, 14:06
Registered Member

Plan: Keto/atkins, Low Carbing
Stats: 233.4/177.2/135 Female 5' 1"
BF:
Progress: 57%

I have a question for all the members of this group...Is it possible to make a second FB account that I could use only for this FB group..

I know very little about FB... So could use all the help I can get on this..

I am not trying to be a pain in the butt... Just trying to keep away from family drama crap on FB that was the reason I closed my account over a year ago... By not being there I don't have to be constantly stating I am not getting into "whatever crisis it is now"!!!

I enjoy this group of women here and love the knowledge and encouragement we give each other.
  #831   ^
Old Sun, Apr-03-16, 14:12

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rains121
I have a question for all the members of this group...Is it possible to make a second FB account that I could use only for this FB group..

I am not trying to be a pain in the butt... Just trying to keep away from family drama crap on FB that was the reason I closed my account over a year ago... By not being there I don't have to be constantly stating I am not getting into "whatever crisis it is now"!!!

I enjoy this group of women here and love the knowledge and encouragement we give each other.

Private groups are for members only, no one can see your posts except the members. Nothing appears in your wall!!
  #832   ^
Old Sun, Apr-03-16, 14:23
Registered Member

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORA982
Private groups are for members only, no one can see your posts except the members. Nothing appears in your wall!!

Mary I get that.. What I am asking is if there is a way to make a second account so my old page doesn't reactivate? That is what I a trying to avoid.

Thank you for your imput
  #833   ^
Old Sun, Apr-03-16, 14:34

BF:

Quote:
Mary I get that.. What I am asking is if there is a way to make a second account so my old page doesn't reactivate? That is what I a trying to avoid.

Thank you for your imput

Oh I get it now!! Yes you can have another account using a different e-mail address.
  #834   ^
Old Sun, Apr-03-16, 14:41
Registered Member

BF:

I posted all the charts on there. WHO got the e-mails?? I must know that. If you did, please go there and post on it
  #835   ^
Old Sun, Apr-03-16, 14:43
Registered Member

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORA982
Oh I get it now!! Yes you can have another account using a different e-mail address.

Thank you so much... I will do that now
  #836   ^
Old Sun, Apr-03-16, 14:44
Registered Member

BF:

I posted all the charts on there. WHO got the e-mails?? I must know that. If you did, please go there and post on it

This site allows to comment to individual comments and questions or general as well as the others do. You DO get notifications of posts as well. I am using the OLD 15 yr lap top and if it works on this thing it will work on yours
  #837   ^
Old Sun, Apr-03-16, 14:47

BF:

I didn't get the invitation, would you send it one more time please!
  #838   ^
Old Sun, Apr-03-16, 14:54

BF:

Quote:

Rains it is possible for you to make a second FB for yourself but I'm not quite sure why you would need too.You can reopen a FB at any time. You would be connected to us all in our private FB group. We dont all actually need to be friends on FB to be in the group together so ones personal FB page would still be private. Nothing from the group goes on your personal page or can be seen by anyone but group members. So no one will actually know you are visiting FB by you posting in our private group. If you want to make sure you dont see family posts you can block them from your feed or like you said make a new account with a new email.

I have been part of another private financial group on FB and it is quite candid and not anything I'd want the general FB population seeing. The only people who can see it are the members of that private group. None of it can ever show up on the general FB feed.
  #839   ^
Old Sun, Apr-03-16, 14:56

Plan: VLC
Stats: 331.8/182.0/175 Female 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 96%

MARY - I try to stay around 1200 cals a day, but they fall between 1000-1400 depending on if I am hungry or not. Last week I was trying to stay around 1000-1100, but I found it very difficult! I could never go lower than 1000 on a consistent basis. I do not believe in starving myself for the sake of trying to lose a few extra ounces a week. I was only lowering the cals last week because I over-did the CN. But for some strange reason, I am NOT hungry this week and my cals have naturally been lower than what I plan on each day. Not sure why?? Even today I am not very hungry for dinner. Cals will end up at 1105 today. I wanted them at over 1200 today but it looks like that will not happen.

I found that when I purposefully try to stay very low, I get horribly hungry and I cannot sustain the deficit. Then I want to eat everything in sight. It makes everything so much easier if I eat enough to feel satisfied, as long as it does not go too high on a consistent basis. 1200-1300 is a really good range for me.

Don't think you have to eat under 1000 cals if you find it is difficult. I have no idea of your height and build, but 900-some calories is starvation level for me.

I am not interested in losing 2 lbs a week any longer. My body does not have the strength nor the will to do that, and it lets me know! As long as I lose 1/2 lb a week from now until my goal I am extremely pleased with that.
  #840   ^
Old Sun, Apr-03-16, 14:59

BF:

Ladies You can add by name. I saw two of you( Brenda and Kathy) on Crickets FB friends list and added you. If your not getting the invites please private message your full FB name to Cricket or myself and we can add you that way.
Closed Thread