Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#601   ^
Old Sat, Mar-07-09, 17:31

Plan: LC since 1/15/09
Stats: 317/278/217 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 39%

I might as well make it official I am committed to Low Carb for life.

my commitment - I Jeanette, otherwise known as NrgQuest, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Jeanette
Sponsored Links
  #602   ^
Old Sun, Mar-08-09, 10:04

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 318/309/180 Male 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 7%

Well, I'll commit too

So here is my commitment - I Johnny, otherwise known as Wolfpacker, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Johnny
  #603   ^
Old Mon, Mar-09-09, 11:56

Stats: 290/264/150 Female 5ft8in
BF:
Progress: 19%
Default Re-Committing

Well, I am going to re-commit to this.....

I Janice, otherwise known as jlomoregie, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

Janice
  #604   ^
Old Tue, Mar-31-09, 13:06

Plan: Hi-Protein, low calorie
Stats: 194/155.2/124 Female 59.5"
BF:57%/42%/22%
Progress: 55%
Default Checking Back In

I, VLC4Me, am checking in as promised. I signed the pledge almost 13 months ago, with what I thought was 100 pounds to lose (after losing 30, gaining ten, and keeping it off, somewhat earlier). My height had just been measured at 4'9", so my goal weight was about 95 pounds -- and I weighed 195!

Eventually, I got suspicious of the height measure, and the weight goal. I've been remeasured at just under 5 feet, so a reasonable goal is 115 to 120 pounds.

I made it to 156 pounds, then gained a couple of pounds, and then winter set in, with less exercise. I still exercised portion control, and enjoyed a somewhat larger range of
low carb foods. Then my stomach started acting up, and I have been advised in various ways on diet, to follow a low-residue diet, which generally lists high-carb foods like mashed potatoes.

I felt so bad on that diet that I went back to my IBS diet, slightly modified. About every two days I lose it, and overeat. Right now the first goal is get back a sense of portion control, then get back to low-carb dieting.

Since I'm not quite at the two-bodies-in-one stage I was BD (Before Diet), I will occasionally check in to the Triple Digit Club, to cheer on others.

Find a way and do it!
  #605   ^
Old Wed, Apr-01-09, 08:13

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

This seems like an *excellent* commitment to make, so I will make it too:

I, Debbie, otherwise known as Merpig, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Debbie
  #606   ^
Old Wed, Apr-01-09, 08:26

Plan: atkins
Stats: 290/175/120 Female 5ft 0 in
BF:
Progress: 68%

Well I am back- I signed this thread on Aug-26-07 and I am now recommitting myself to another year. I left at 169 and now I am up to 188.
  #607   ^
Old Fri, Apr-03-09, 03:42

Plan: WW's/ Atkins/George S.
Stats: 317.6/260.4/186 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 43%
Default I will join the 1 year club too

I Gloria otherwise knows and gloquilts will pledge to be on this site for one year good or bad.........hopefully good.........and update my progress off and on. I will follow the LC mostly Atkins and have chosen to stay near induction to help me lose the weight I am wanting off. I will also work at drinking the water!
  #608   ^
Old Sun, Apr-05-09, 13:27

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 292/250/199 Female 5'2"
BF:50%/46.5%/23%
Progress: 45%

I will commit
  #609   ^
Old Wed, Apr-22-09, 11:42

Plan: Protein Power Lifeplan
Stats: 239/226/139 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 13%

I, Ashley, otherwise known as Ashley0507, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Ashley
  #610   ^
Old Mon, May-18-09, 21:23

Plan: Pending
Stats: 320/320/130 Female 64
BF:
Progress:

I ReadyNow, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

Last edited by ReadyNow : Mon, May-18-09 at 21:40.
  #611   ^
Old Mon, May-25-09, 09:53

Plan: LC my way
Stats: 300/253/199 Female 5 foot 4 in
BF:
Progress: 47%

A commitment sounds like a good way for a newbie like me to begin.

soooooooooooooooooo...

I Shelia, otherwise known as LNL, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Shelia
  #612   ^
Old Thu, Aug-27-09, 12:47
Registered Member

Plan: Adkins
Stats: 250/250/160 Female 5'6"
BF:don't know???
Progress: 0%
Default Me too

I apologize for letting you all down in the past and disappearing, I was so disappointed in myself and I honestly felt I could not stand to disappoint my only supporter's in this WOL(way of life). With that being said...I have only to ask a few questions...can someone please help me with getting around on this site...like how to post menu's and how to weight in on the TDC???? Here goes......

I Sammi, otherwise known as grits088, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and bad. I promise to keep working the low carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this- I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people that have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

Sammi
  #613   ^
Old Sat, Oct-17-09, 11:00
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins +some Schwarzbein
Stats: 303/303/150 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 0%

I, trueviolet (a.k.a. Laurie) pledge to check in with my fellow triple-digit-ers and report on my progress as I begin my Atkins Induction phase and move forward ... it will be a bumpy ride and I know I can't do it alone, so to have you all out there walking the same road is GREAT, GREAT, GREAT! In return, I pledge to support your efforts, never, ever kick you when you're down (the world will do that, thank you very much), and strive to give to you all the same kind of courtesy, compassion and truth that I know for sure I'm going to get here.
  #614   ^
Old Sun, Mar-07-10, 09:27

Plan: Dukan (was Atkins)
Stats: 326/238/188 Female 168cm
BF:
Progress: 64%

I, Joycie, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.
  #615   ^
Old Sun, Mar-07-10, 09:57

Stats: 350/305/150 Female 5'7"
BF:Wow way to much!
Progress: 23%

Welcome joycie!! Stop by some of our other threads and jump in where you feel comfortable. You wont find a more supportive and welcoming group of people!!