Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#31   ^
Old Thu, Jul-26-12, 12:23
Registered Member

Plan: low carb
Stats: 220/220/180 Female 4ft5in
BF:
Progress: 0%

almost Monday
Sponsored Links
  #32   ^
Old Fri, Jul-27-12, 22:57
Registered Member

BF:

errrrrrrrr this is not as easy as it seems!!!!!
  #33   ^
Old Sat, Jul-28-12, 05:05

Plan: sort ofatkins
Stats: 205/144/140 Female 5;6
BF:
Progress: 94%

HIya,just give it some time,and fill up on lc things ..when the weight starts coming off it will keep you motivated..you can do this..when i started i set myself eating this way for 12 days then said i could eat something not lc on the 13 day,,i never did i just liked the weight coming off so stayed with it for more time.now i dont set those dates i just needed it to mentally not to feel deprived,but with lc and higher fat you cant feel deprived..lol
  #34   ^
Old Sat, Jul-28-12, 12:18

Plan: atkins
Stats: 447/190/230 Male 6
BF:
Progress: 118%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethem
errrrrrrrr this is not as easy as it seems!!!!!

Hang in there..........
  #35   ^
Old Mon, Jul-30-12, 14:59
Registered Member

BF:

weight in was today! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol only lost 2lb i was sad at 1st but hey 2 is better then 0........ lets ee how today goes hubby does not know im doing lowcarb or any dieting i dint get why he should be happy any way he wants to take me out today to eat :0 its hamburger place where they do them so big with lots of bacon and all the works it sound so goooooood! but i want to stay on track!
  #36   ^
Old Mon, Jul-30-12, 15:16

BF:

Quote:
weight in was today! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol only lost 2lb i was sad at 1st but hey 2 is better then 0........ lets ee how today goes hubby does not know im doing lowcarb or any dieting i dint get why he should be happy any way he wants to take me out today to eat :0 its hamburger place where they do them so big with lots of bacon and all the works it sound so goooooood! but i want to stay on track!

You might want to tell your husband and ask for his support, you might be pleasantly surprised....
  #37   ^
Old Mon, Jul-30-12, 23:26
Registered Member

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slmrickman
You might want to tell your husband and ask for his support, you might be pleasantly surprised....

i know him and everytime i want to start a diet he gets mad,he stay i look fine i dont need to lose weight that who do i want to look good for, i tell him foe me but since i dont want to hear him this time, im not telling him....
  #38   ^
Old Tue, Jul-31-12, 01:44

BF:

Quote:
i know him and everytime i want to start a diet he gets mad,he stay i look fine i dont need to lose weight that who do i want to look good for, i tell him foe me but since i dont want to hear him this time, im not telling him....

I am sorry to hear that...I think positive support is important..
  #39   ^
Old Tue, Jul-31-12, 03:28

BF:

You will be able to eat out,its ok,just concentrate on the meat and some salad,just say you are full,or just dont fancy it..dont make it a big deal and you may just get away with it....
He may think you will strat eating just salad and stuff if you tell him your on a diet and perhaps hes concerned that you wont be getting enough ,so maybe thats why he doesnt want you on a diet,,maybe when he sees you eating all the meat and fat foods in a little while after you are down a bit more,then he would be more supportive...have a lovely evening out and enjoy.
  #40   ^
Old Wed, Aug-01-12, 19:11
Registered Member

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aramaya
You will be able to eat out,its ok,just concentrate on the meat and some salad,just say you are full,or just dont fancy it..dont make it a big deal and you may just get away with it....
He may think you will strat eating just salad and stuff if you tell him your on a diet and perhaps hes concerned that you wont be getting enough ,so maybe thats why he doesnt want you on a diet,,maybe when he sees you eating all the meat and fat foods in a little while after you are down a bit more,then he would be more supportive...have a lovely evening out and enjoy.

yes thanks
  #41   ^
Old Wed, Aug-01-12, 19:14
Registered Member

BF:

so i feel good i know i have not lost much but i feel good i have just one concern my monthly evil friend has not came to visit, not that i miss her at all, shes a big pain lol but im guessing its due to the change, right?????
  #42   ^
Old Thu, Aug-02-12, 05:12

BF:

It would seem that alot of womens hormones change when you start eating lc,but they do stable themselves back out again..i think that by eating differently it effects all the body...mine changed as well,and was later then longer then shorter but it has settled again...I dont know the medical reasons,ie glucose etc,but it just seems to happen,maybe someone will give you a better explanation...unless of course you could be pg...
  #43   ^
Old Thu, Aug-02-12, 23:27
Registered Member

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aramaya
It would seem that alot of womens hormones change when you start eating lc,but they do stable themselves back out again..i think that by eating differently it effects all the body...mine changed as well,and was later then longer then shorter but it has settled again...I dont know the medical reasons,ie glucose etc,but it just seems to happen,maybe someone will give you a better explanation...unless of course you could be pg...

no!no!no! tubes tied no more babies for me. we are done
  #44   ^
Old Fri, Aug-03-12, 03:17

BF:

hahahhaha,that is exactly what i say,and im the same,ive been cut..lol...
  #45   ^
Old Fri, Aug-03-12, 03:22

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 294.6/276.2/170 Female 5 7
BF:
Progress: 15%

I too find the support difficult...My guy weighs 350 at 6'4" and has no aspirations to get healthy...but he can't stop me...I wanna feel good about myself...I have always always been big...and now I am 30 and I am sick of it. Welcome! Just keep on keeping on!!!