Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Mon, Mar-22-04, 16:31

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 207.5/195.5/105 Female 61.5 inches
BF:38/35.8/20
Progress: 12%

Well I blew it already , I completely forgot that I added the vitamins to my plan and didn't remember to take them yesterday. Today is going much better!

Mims
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Mon, Mar-22-04, 19:54
I will try...until.

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 288.5/207.5/110 Female 61'
BF:52/52/20
Progress: 45%

Hey everyone. Just checking in with my daily report. Did fine again today! Not so much as even tasted anything I shouldn't have had. I might have gone overboard on the cheese, but it's not the end of the world (is four slices in a day too much???)

Went to the gym, walked a mile, and did some of my pilate tape too. Feeling decent and ready for bed.
  #18   ^
Old Mon, Mar-22-04, 20:05

Plan: Atkins+Black Coffee
Stats: 251/250/190 Female 5 ft. 7 in.
BF:
Progress: 2%

Hi Everybody, CONGRADULATIONS EVERYONE for hanging in here and doing so good!
Thanks for the hi Mims. LOL Anyway Sunday was not good for me! Went to a baby shower! It was so tough. I didn't freak out and eat everything in site but I didn't stick to my plan! Today was perfect. I did great. It's so nice being able to come in and be accountable to all of you! It really does help knowing there are others out there that care and are commited. To be honest with you it has been SO HARD to get back to my plan since I went to Mexico! I didn't think it would bother me but I sure was wrong. Thanks SO MUCH for starting this new challenge, I really needed it!
Mims I like the 7 day logo and I clicked on the page but I just don't know how to put it in my sig. I'm going to try though!
  #19   ^
Old Mon, Mar-22-04, 21:38

Well, today went much better, I remembered to take my vitamins and watch my snack consumption. Woohoo....happy day!

Akasha, You are doing fantastic! For induction you can have 3 or 4 ozs of cheese a day, an average slice is slightly under an oz, so you should be fine.

Suzzee, I am so proud of you for not beating yourself up over eating at the shower, the fact that you didn't pig out is such a huge validation that you are committed to your new WOE. Congrats on today, you go girl .
To put the logo on you sig, you need to left click on the "insert image" link (it's the yellow sqare box with the mountain in it) then paste in the logo address http://www.miamihost.net/ims/u/Susan/pictures/7days.gif. Just make sure you only have one http: on the line.

Have a great day tomorrow and remember to be nice to yourselves

Mims
  #20   ^
Old Mon, Mar-22-04, 23:13

Plan: trying to figure it out
Stats: 214/201.4/160 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 23%

Well, I did it. I officially was cheat free all day. Boy did this feel wierd without beer though. I made it taht is all that matters right?
You girls are doing great!! Keep it up.
  #21   ^
Old Tue, Mar-23-04, 09:46

BF:

Ok Mims as you can see my image doesn't come out right! I don't want to waste your time on how to fix it but it might come up right eventually! And, Thanks for the kind words!!!!!!
miezimau GOOD GOING!!! YEAH!!! I'm really happy for you!
Akasha You did so great! Thanks for posting! Mims is right that cheese won't hurt ya!
Now I better run take my vitamins!
Have A GREAT DAY....I'll be back to report later this eve!
  #22   ^
Old Tue, Mar-23-04, 10:55

Talking Good Morning

suzzee, you need to take off the . (it was the period at the end of the sentence) after gif
that should make it appear. Oh and thanks for the reminder about taking my vitamins, I forgot again . Hopefully it will start to become a habit soon.

GO miezimau Go Great job!!!

Akasha, I hope you're having a great day

Mims
  #23   ^
Old Tue, Mar-23-04, 11:08
I will try...until.

Thanks Mims. Glad to know that three slices of cheese won't hurt me.

Today I ALMOST cheated. My boyfriend wanted to go to the chinease resturant for lunch. That is my one weakness. At first I said yes, but after pulling my hair for a couple minutes I finally decided against it. I feel great about doing it too. This is a huge accomplishment for me. Yay!

Way to go miezimau. I know how hard it is to resist alcohol. I don't usually have a problem with it, but when my friends go out drinking, it is hard to say no!
  #24   ^
Old Tue, Mar-23-04, 19:28

BF:

THANKS MIMS!!! I got it!!! Just checking in looks like everyone is doing so great! Whoo Hooo!!! Keep up the good work everybody! I had a wonderful cheat free day too, and for that I am soooooo Thankful!
Akasha....Good Going! Im really happy for ya!
We are on our way Go Team Go!!
  #25   ^
Old Wed, Mar-24-04, 10:23
I will try...until.

No cheating today. Last night I was craving chocolate like crazy! I kept pacing around the kitchen, looking at my boyfriends mothers' chocolate brownies and icecream. Finally told myself "No!" and I'm sure glad I did because I feel wonderful about my decision today!
  #26   ^
Old Wed, Mar-24-04, 12:37

Plan: trying to figure it out
Stats: 214/201.4/160 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 23%

well thanks everyone for the kids words, BUt I cheated yesterday again (beers and a white flour roll)
I asked DH NOT to bring any Beers home so I wouldn't be tempted BUt he DID.
Oh well, Today is a new day right?
Back on track and hopefully my willpower is stronger today.
  #27   ^
Old Wed, Mar-24-04, 17:31

BF:

Akasha,What an accomplishment Good for you! I know what you mean about brownies. My neighbor sent up a big plate of them for the kids and when I thought they had enough I pitched them in the garbage!

miezimau, I know it must be really hard, especially when it's right there. Just keep doing your best! It'll be ok...

I had another great day. Eating a protein packed breakfast really seems to be helping. I'm back on track and thankful for it! I'm even drinking my water right. I wanted more coffee this eve but decided to try some tea, it worked and was so good!
As the saying goes....One Day at a Time and we will all be there!
  #28   ^
Old Wed, Mar-24-04, 18:57

Hello Ladies, I swear these vitamins are going to be the death of me. I just keep forgetting to take them. Last night and tonight I'm taking them with my snack. I also have about 5 glasses of water to try and fit in tonight, I'll be up all night running to the potty

Wow Akasha, you're my hero. I can pass on brownies when I make a small batch for the family, but it kills me when someone else makes them and brings them over, sounds kind of nutty I know. Good for you

You're right miezimau, every day is a fresh new beginning. You get an "atta girl" for not letting yesterday ruin your today

suzzee, it sounds like you're getting back into the swing of things again, I'm so happy for you. You go girl

Mims
  #29   ^
Old Thu, Mar-25-04, 11:43
Registered Member

Plan: No gluten, CAD
Stats: 196.0/158.5/149.0 Female 62
BF:36/29.0/27.3
Progress: 80%

I so admire how hard you all are working. I just got back from the desert. I did not do perfectly any day, I certainly did drink a lot of water though. I'm cracking down today. I started reading Dr. Phil's book ch.4 on impulse control. He has a lot about planning to help get you through those tempting moments. Hopefully by the time I go back to work I'll be out of the candy habit.
  #30   ^
Old Thu, Mar-25-04, 12:48

Welcome back newchem, let us know if you find any good tips in your book. There are still 3 days left for this weeks challenge, I know you can do it