Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#151   ^
Old Tue, Jan-21-20, 06:42

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori...ugh on that big dog coming at ya. Your vet place sounds so busy. I take mine and I am the only one there LOL and maybe another dog comes in but being in the boonies, I never have to deal with more town troubles like crowding thank goodness. I know you had your moment on that, I would too! Glad your kitty is in great health, we want those babies around for a long time!

You are busy girl! Wow I would pop the cap fast on a beer also...lol...you too funny on that! I get that now, that little, 'too much on the plate' for me or 'off MY scheduled day' just flips me up now older I get but hey we survive thru it all!

Jaz, yea you hate that work, I so get that cause you were thrown into who knows what for what gig ya take.....but you get to leave!!!! You get to go elsewhere later and it might be better, and ya find a sweet spot or learn more of how to do other things in your career field......you hold strong cause your days are counting down for more change soon!

big oyster...oh yea...let us know! I like the sound of that!
I don't do electric brush for teeth, I still do it the old fashion way HAHA

Hey Nicco and Blue!!

so today is get meds for dog and his seizures. fast trip out.
might do grocery for a few things, iffy, don't need nothing but always could use something and it is right there for the med trip....ahhh, probably not, not in the mood LOL

MIL doing ok. Just waiting for this and that and see where it goes and how it all gets handled etc. She is improving a bit but still weak etc as would be expected.

SO I DYED kids hair last night. My hairdresser is like $90 to do a crazy hair dye. So we hit Sally's Hair store and got bleach stuff, developer, etc...she went Teal color....and lady at the store told me what to do and for $32 we got her done. AND DAMN IF I didn't do a better friggin' job than our hairdresser......and for that price we can do another color when she fades out.....leftover from that buy....so like 2 uses for $32. Hey it bests 90 big time for me HAHA

Told kid it will be what it will be and she was like, hey I don't care....well hot darn if I didn't do a fab job on her. I am proud of me and she loves it. We had fun doing it LOL

today is simple
kinda boring I guess here
a whatever day, this and that chores and mostly taking life easy cause I wanna

over and out
Sponsored Links
  #152   ^
Old Tue, Jan-21-20, 07:18

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

8AM and I've soon got to get moving. I hate to think of going outside...it is 12 degrees this morning. Brrrrr..... I'm heading to the gym and see how freakin' crowded it is. I hope the New Year's people soon stop coming. I'll be there till about 11:30, then home for a shower before my Chiro appt. DH has a meeting tonight, so I'll have some quiet time.

Gabby is being extra clingy since our Vet visit. Maybe she sees me as saving her from all that. She slept at the foot of our bed last night and has been on my lap most of the morning. Hmm....maybe she's just cold and likes my fuzzy blanket.

Trig.....love how you can do DD's hair and the two of you have fun doing it. Glad it turned out so great and you saved lots of $$. Score!

Jaz....I know you're seeing and doing lots of stuff on this assignment that is not what you're used to. I guess it's part of the deal and the experience. Wonder what your next gig will be like? Hope something awesome comes up.

Nic & Blue......have good days!

Be back later.
  #153   ^
Old Tue, Jan-21-20, 08:14

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Jaz, I think the idea of trading time on Saturday for an extra mortgage payment or whatever is a good idea as long as you are getting the rest you need. Last thing you need to do is up your cortisol to crazy levels because you are overworked and overtired. You know?

I love the idea that you are clarifying what you DON'T like and want to do while you are trying to figure out what you do want to do. All good stuff! Is it tonight that you are going out to dinner?

Blue, you are singing my song, getting ready for your company early so you can relax and enjoy when it comes! YES! Good on you for having your list and getting things done. I'm doing that today too, list in hand.

Smaller goals is a GREAT idea. And I'm sorry you are in a bit if a funk, girlfriend. This too will pass, as you know, but in the meantime, big hugs.

Trig, what is a deep cleaning? I have not experienced that but it sounds perfectly awful. Ugh!! And you have to go and do it again?! Double Ugh!!

Super cool on your DD's hair, saving money doing it yourselves AND bonding while you are doing it. Win all the way around!!

How is the Chop coping with what is going on with MIL? Is your DD close with her at all?

Lori, dang girl, that was a busy day indeed! You were on the run all day! Are you excited to get started on the job on Wednesday? I bet so, just to have a new mental challenge to take on.

I would have freaked out with a Rottie lunging toward me at all, much less at my pet!

Re: Long term care insurance: I don't know a TON about it but I do know that there is a higher chance of being declined in your 60s over your 50s. Chances of being declined in your 70s are significant. IMO doing it right around 59/60 might be a good idea, at least according to what I have read. That being said, I'm not sure if we would do LTC or cash flow it. We'll talk to our financial guy in a handful of years. As for Medicaid, there are pretty limited places that take it, so that is a risk. You have to be down to 2K to qualify. Plus, they check back years to see if you've given your money away etc. It can be done, of course, but it's also fraud and if you get caught you are in really deep crap.

LTC covers not just nursing home but in home health care, assisted living and so forth as well. My ILs have it and have been dipping into it now for FIL. Anyway, like I said, I don't know much about it. But it is something I will definitely be looking into in the future.

••••••••••

Chilly start to the day this Tuesday but sunny and clear.

Working on my to-do list today. So far I have scheduled a truck pickup for Friday, made vet appointments for Bella (teeth cleaning) and Sophie (senior bloodwork) and made an appointment to take DS's Ford Fusion in for some work. I still need to text my Doula client, address and send a card, change an online payment, go to an exercise class, declutter the upstairs linen closet and make dinner tonight. All with plenty of rest breaks in between, of course!

I have at least part of a day with an empty house today. DS18 is back to school after a four day weekend, and DS21 is not back from a sleepover. DS21 goes back on College on Friday. I have enjoyed having him here but am ready for my usual routine- he has been home since December 21!

Not much else to report. Have a great day!
  #154   ^
Old Tue, Jan-21-20, 21:08

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

I apologize in advance this one is all about ME!

2 things happened
I met. really sweet lady and we had dinner. You know the one I met for my birthday- anyway we met and just had a real ball! She is just fabulous. We are getting together Sunday so she can show me around DE/ MD- said something about a botanical fest, and antiques and a ferry. ALL good she is delightful. She is a military brat so she makes friends fast. we talked about that. She and I just hit it off! Sweet gal

THEN- I met somebody! Got a date, and we talked for 2 hours on the phone tonight after I got back from dinner. Believe it or not it was the LIFT driver. Come to find out he does it to get out of the house and ........ Well when I say they are friends with the Kennedy's and hangs out with super stars- this dude is well off and well, his dad help get the momma's and poppa's off the ground. When I say super wealthy- ya- it's like having Warren Buffet Uber ya around. Anyway- not knowing ANyTHING about him- I sorta hit on him and ask if he would like to share a glass of wine sometime. So he hands me his business card. Get this- it is just his name PERIOD. I said ok- cool. He says call me so I know you get home safe- I am driving tonight. He tried to be my driver back but got stuck. Called me we talked 2 hours, and have a date tomorrow.....

Couple red flags- his grand kids (2) and daughter live here. Means he is not leaving. Although- if it worked out we could split our time ........... dreaming about Prince Charming here. ........ did I say that out loud. OK so Pretty Woman was my favorite movie. Scrapy meets rich and they fall in love. MY STORY- except I'm not a hooker, just scrapy.

Hey ya never know. He is a widow, 14 years. Dated a gal for 5 - she was into really bad habits. So he dated and dated and said the single pool here is nil. I agreed.
We have alot in common. Both love music- in my DNA- and his!!!!!
Love cooking- he loves to eat.
He is thin..... I want to be!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH- I should not be this dam excited. I get let down every time. I told him I was picky and conservative with men. Not a fast mover.
He was good with that. it was a great conversation. He is cute too. I would guess 62, 63

Gotta sleep- and face the man tomorrow. Today sucked at work- the computers went down- the hospital was in a red alert panic. Think about it- surgery, records, medical histories, it was all down- didn't come up until I left. it was PAPER ..................... It will take us days to catch up and put it all into the system.

That is all I will say about that- I am going to bed. NITE MY GAL PALS!!!! talked about you all tonight to my lady friend!
OH..... She is going to Amsterdam, and Germany, and Sweden in a few weeks.................... Where did I marry wrong!!!!! DANG!
NITE
  #155   ^
Old Wed, Jan-22-20, 04:28

BF:

Jaz, hey sounds good. check out a guy if you are interested and ya never know and great you had such a good time with your friend.

wow the computers went down at work? holy cow...that is why technology scares the heck out of me. everything is online, if it goes bye bye we can default into a ton of frightening crap real fast.

Nicco, darn you have list to handle but with some breaks in-between you got your day covered big~! The cold is shutting me down. I don't wanna do anything. Cold I go dormant literally. Colder now like this I go hibernation mode LOL

yea the deep clean they get into every crevice, around every tooth to the deepest part and clean with more scary devices HAHA My dentist retired a few years ago and I missed cleanings cause heck, I thought screw this, I didn't like any of the dentists other than him in the practice, had no tooth troubles to drag me there, got off my cleaning schedule ya know so when I did need to go again, I got this new guy and he mentioned a deep clean for a fresh start and we chatted regular cleaning etc....and I guess I opted for the deep cleaning LOL
I am great now and 1 side of my mouth feels superior to the other, as much as I don't wanna do the other side I will LOL cause it feels great this type of deep cleaning in the long run and it isn't something you do often. I probably will do another one, in say, 6-7 years before my dentures HAHA who knows.

Lori, I beat your furry alarm clock this morning
Hey Blue!

so chugging along. scale dropped a bit so that is good. no stellar whooshes, I am going down the scale in about 1/2 lb. drops. ok will take it

like I said to nicco the cold is shutting me down point blank. I don't function in it one bit. We got COLD and I don't want to go outside at all for anything.

but today is forced to take mom shopping. I tell ya if I didn't have to do this I wouldn't be leaving the house and my fireplace!

all good, just blah. just winter blahs. usual crap LOL

be good all
  #156   ^
Old Wed, Jan-22-20, 05:31

BF:

Good Morning, WED!

Alright I almost deleted the above post and thought well hell, I will leave it. Anyway serioulsy considering texting this guy and telling him I can't make it. What sounded exciting last night (and a little wine) does not sound like a good idea TODAY!

I know you gals must think I am bi-polar when it comes to men- all or drought, and everything in-between. It's complicated, and when push comes to shove it will just end badly. I would not consider staying or moving here. He has his kids and grandkids here. So what's the point? Insert EYE ROLL HERE ..........

What was awesome about last night was a new gal friend, and plans to sight see this weekend!

Yesterday work - not great. I ran into what I expected way earlier. Someone who doesn't like me! HAHAHAHAH- It isn't me, it's because I am a traveler. She flat out told me she would be of no assistance to me, because since I was a traveler I should just know.
I was appalled however I have heard the same thing from other travelers.
So I floated up to the step-down floor, 5th floor. There was a call off so she was up there by herself to cover the entire floor. So I was sent to help her. I told her I was there to help her but was going to leave on time, because I had an appt. She said- you will stay until the work is done.
Wow I thought. She gave me half the floor she took the other half.
Then KARMA appeared Gotta love Karma.
I had one discharge all day- then spent the rest of my day, just kindly checking on people. She got SLAMMED with discharges. So, when the end of the day came I made sure to tell her good bye as I was leaving, I was smiling. I know I could have helped her, I could have stepped up and been the better person. I just didn't. I did what was asked of me and left. I don't do nasty well. I am up there today and tomorrow and Friday I am covering ortho.

I am hopeful though the gal that called off will be there today. Although if she is really sick she should stay home! Flu is still bad here.
Speaking of

Trig...........How are things in your corner of the world? Is the kiddo staying healthy? You said the flu was going around school there. One would think we could get the vaccine right!
I bet you have lost your salt water weight- expecting another drop!
Do you only eat steak? I have been watching the prices of ribeyes go through the roof! Seriously!
I'm telling you though the crab here is to die for fab!
How is MIL?

NIC- - and speaking of inlaws how are yours doing? It seems to have calmed down a bit. Maybe they have all adjusted.
Does DS18 get a Spring break? Just wondering. Is he thinking about a summer job, or does he have plans. I know you all are taking a senior trip! That is FUN!
What on your agenda today? Casa? Do you ever see the little one from your last assignment? I would get so attached! You're an angel that way!

Lori- - I just know you are up and typing away and sipping your coffee too! HA! did you get your run in yesterday? I was thinking you should consider another SHORT race! Have you ever done a color run? You haven't always been a runner have you? Seems like you sorta fell into it to keep in shape for golf. I was just thinking about it.
BTW- I think you have snow coming your way AGAIN for Saturday- It is supposed to be north of me. I will get rain, north will get snow.

Blue-
- Did you get all your errands done for your in coming guests? How long are they staying? You are a social butterfly - no doubt. True, you do have some down time, but then before ya know it you are back out there! That is great!
What is on your menu?
-----------------------------------------------------------
I am exploring a shake route for a midday "snack". I am telling ya I am tired of eating. I am hungry though about 1- with getting up early and running around. I end up eating something at about 1- then I have a smaller dinner about 5. I miss OMAD- I do it on the weekend. But I am thinking if I could swap a LC shake for the midday thing it would be great. I am exploring. I don't want any sweetness in it, sugar, dairy. It needs to be LC, some fat and protein. I know tall order. I could come up with something- but I also like the idea of the vitamins they have in them. Might give me that energy boost.
I do take a B Vitamin and krill, coq- 10, and E. I know I am missing some.

Well I still have not cracked into that online class!!!! It's there and I will give it a go this weekend Saturday. Not sure about the dinner thing. Oh yea....... That guy. Hummmmmmmmm what to do...... - Ok I am off to shower up and head out!
BRRRRRRRRRRRRR here!!!!!!!!
  #157   ^
Old Wed, Jan-22-20, 05:32

BF:

TRIG- GOOD MORNING!!!!- You early bird! I thought Lori would beat my post!!! HAHAHAH
  #158   ^
Old Wed, Jan-22-20, 06:41

BF:

Jaz

yea kid is home sick. whatever virus bug going around school now and she is icky....kinda got the poops and feels lousey so I said just stay out for the day.

funny thing was I told her long ago...IF YOU EVER want to get out of anything in life say ya got the poops! I mean no one can fight that one HAHA

So she says her head is swimmy, she kinda has a sore throat and feels ugh and I said....go in and do 2 classes and I will pick you up early before I head to Nanny's house.....and an ok...then a bit goes by and she says...oh by the way I got the poops!!!! I started laughing and she was smiling and I said....you learned well grasshopper, yes you can have the day off!! Funny. So cold here no one wants to do anything at all and the sicky starting....we are gonna go down baby, go down LOL

Steak is key for me. A must have each and every day cause when I don't do a ribeye....I eat say burger, shrimp, bacon or chicken....I noticed without the steak I feel very 'low' in a way. Not SO low, but lower than if I ate a ribeye steak. The ribeye energizes me and fills me up big time, the other meat/seafoods leaves me lower energy and kinda wanting more food, a bit hungry in the tummy but not too bad, but wanting.

I find a 1 lb. ribeye is my friggin' lifeline.

hey how about bone broth for work? then a pouch of tuna or something small and fast like that?

and yes if you want a night out with the guy go for it, if not, ditch it....whatever way ya wanna roll kiddo!!

and hell yea I would have done that to the nurse. You stay til work done and you get done on time and could help....help....her....hell no HAHA I would pull the same at that point for her snotty attitude. I hear ya on that one gal!!

don't worry your time is ticking down there just put your efforts into thinking what is next and how you are gonna time it and all. you got this who career thing happening good for ya....just always make it fit you and pull in the bucks!

too funny
  #159   ^
Old Wed, Jan-22-20, 06:44

BF:

Good Morning!

I've been up since 4:30....I even got up before Gabby. She was still in her little hut when I came downstairs. Her hut is a little tee pee shaped thing with a big puffy pillow for her to lay on. She came out stretching and probably wondering why I got up so early. She's been out and back in twice and now she's on my lap.

I have to pick up my friend to take her to therapy at 10, then she's getting a ride home with a neighbor who also had a knee replacement and will be at the therapy place around the same time. That way I can go to my restorative yoga class, then home for a quick shower and go to work! Today at work will be working on getting my required clearances. I'd rather get right into learning the job & software, but this other stuff has to be done. The Director and I will also look at our schedules and figure out when I can come in and work with her in the next couple weeks.

Yesterday I did a couple mile run on the treadmill and then did Vinyasa yoga. Vinyasa is a pretty active form of yoga, so I was pretty tired till I got home. I could see a big difference in the "crowd" at the gym. I read that most NY resolutioners quit by January 19th...seems to be true! Then it was a shower and a trip to my sports chiro. I had her work on my hips which were feeling tight. She also checked my shoulder and said she is pleased with how things are progressing.

-------

Jaz.....sorry you had to work with that b!tch yesterday, but YAY karma! I wouldn't have gone out of my way to help her either...she should learn that you reap what you sow.

Go with your gut on the guy thing. You are smart to think about it in the light of day and without the wine fog and make the right decision.

Trig....hope your mouth is feeling better today. When DH goes for his deep cleaning, he calls it the "blood letting" as he doesn't floss, so when he goes for an appt., it is intense.

I'm with you.....I could hibernate for the winter. I must be part bear!

Blue....how is your week going?

Nic....you had a busy Tuesday...how is your Wednesday looking?

I'll check in later.
  #160   ^
Old Wed, Jan-22-20, 07:24

BF:

Hello all!

Jaz- Funny to read your post from the night before and then the next morning! It might be fun to go out with him, no big commitment there and you never know. But a night home might be nice too.

Glad you had a nice time out with your friend though and have fun plans for this weekend.

That woman at work sounds like a pill.

Lori- I thought of you this morning. DH's alarm went off at 4:45 and I was already lying there wake. I didn't actually get UP until 6 but read a book in the bed. I have been tired and ready to go to bed by 8 PM lately. I don't do it but if I keep waking up early I might have to!

I hope your first work meeting goes well today!

Trig- Smart DD, having the poops! She does learn well! My DS18 was Veerrryyy slow leaving the house this morning and pretty much missed his zero period class altogether. Senioritis kicking in!

Are you and your Mom just getting groceries or actually shopping?

Blue- One more day to prepare for company!

••••••••••

Starting to warm up a bit now- high is 42 today, which is about average I think.

Doing a bit of decluttering (didn't get to yesterday, the only thing on my list I didn't do), then my Tai Chi class, then babysitting from 5:30-11:30. Late night for me for sure but 20 bucks an hour in my pocket and she is a super sweet kiddo. Smart little thing!

Today I hit the magic number, 21, so 21 days on plan for a full three weeks! Yay me! Feeling good.

Several of my friends have lost or are losing parents right now. I know it is getting to be that time of life but it is hard to see them go through it and hard to realize that it is also coming for DH and myself. I am trying my best to be supportive, to listen, and to send cards and such to let them know I am thinking of them.

Made the garlic butter chicken last night and it was just okay. A 5/10 on the recipe scale so won't be making that one again. Swedish meatballs in on tap next but it just depends on if I have time to get them made today or not.

Have a great day!
  #161   ^
Old Wed, Jan-22-20, 07:54

BF:

Lori I was up at 4:15 with a sinus headache and hubby snoring. Then I think, well school for kid, might as well stay up now LOL

Yea part bear, hibernation is really all I want to do in winter, I can barely drag myself out there in the cold. I can't remember how I did it up North....oh yes I can....I WAS YOUNGER then and would ski, sled and more and loved it, now.....boo,haha

So cool your gym is lightening up now. I bet more leave fast now also. Hey that is great for you!!! Since you are the energizer exercise bunny on the thread it means you have your gym back!!

happy for your good report on your shoulder! long recovery but seems to have been a good one for you!

DH and the blood letting HAHA yea it feels like that tho. but geez the teeth feel so darn clean after so it is worth it! Oh yea, a few Tylenol and good sleep and mouth is fine now. NOW I want the other side done, one side feels fab the other feels icky now HA

Nicco...super congrats on being on plan and feeling the mojo to just stay there and work it! Cool for you!!!!! rock it out!!

Yea. Old age and losing parents. My mom is old, at gonna be 92 in March, yea old, but healthy. Good long vibrant life. But hubby's mom, ugh, last 8 yrs she has been sicky, going downhill, always something going wrong and bigger wrongs, like a lot of ER visits and more and now this...congestive heart failure and thing is not sure why but with the tons of meds she is on, her diabetes running rampant and bad eating and....NO JOKE...I am sure the DUST! from the hoarding and moldy that has to be there in that old house I know have to be effecting her for sure, and now gout? and fracture, and COPD, stage 3 kidney disease and and and and....Hubby and I had a chat cause I wanted him to be aware, aware this is failure time coming in waves now and he best start to realize it. I see it. He does too he said so he is up to date on emotions of what is going down now. Freaking scary and crazy how life its us!!

Your DS has Senioritis! Love that! Hey I remember having it also!! I think my kid feels icky but is getting school bored again. she hates art cause it is super boring in learning shapes and contouring and shading and she did that super at, like age 8? and she is like....this art class sucks rocks and I get it.
She said she ain't taking any more art thru HS. Not up to her speed, omg lol.....I hope your DS picks up speed but winter ya know, everyone lags in this colder weather

Mom called me. She doesn't feel good. She is 'just icky' and it is sinus plus cold. She opted out of shopping.

but we hit dollar general store for a few things if she wants and then we hit grocery. she can't do Walmart or the mall or a retail store. she wants no clothes, no anything literally but food and some stuff from the dollar store so it is very easy boring same old, same old time we shop LOL but we visit too!

you know guys the way I eat I find I can't remember how to cook meals anymore LOL
my kid is like, I want food and I am like, go fry up a steak and she is like, nope I want DINNER....well what the heck is that anymore? Honestly I don't know what to make her anymore. She loves pasta but is pasta'd out. Loves taters, but is tater'd out....I mean what the heck else is there? LOL Heaven forbid she does a 'sandwich' she don't like them much, omg!
She hates frozen pizza, hates frozen meals, hates frozen anything mostly and at some point I am like, shoot me big time cause I am at a loss.

Last night at 9 she comes in and says she is hungry. I am like ready for friggin' bed now and half dozed and she wants food. I say ham sandwich, nope. hot dog, nope. steak, nope. pasta and shrimp or anything with pasta, nope. tuna and mayo on her wheat thins, nope. leftover taco meat on scoops with cheese, nope. Nope, nope, nope to all suggestions. WTH? Starve then......so I say alfredo I got frozen. Sure. OMG it was older than the hills HAHA Thought I would poison her with it so I had to throw it and said, pick from the old list and she said no, so I said....a pile of French fries? yes. OK, a pile of French fries at 9 at night and let me tell ya if I didn't want to eat every damn on of them after I made them HAHA

guys this food thing and family wanting food is killing me to no end! just had to rant it out!!!!!

So mom cancelled shopping. So I am gonna go shop my real shop and leave a few 'canned and non perishable' items to buy tomorrow to 'shop' with her and my day flipped all around.

ugh

which way am I going, where am I going and who with? huh, what, omg it changes on a darn dime around here, lol

whatever
  #162   ^
Old Wed, Jan-22-20, 11:13

BF:

Oh Trig, I was just laughing reading your post. I tell ya, I have a similar convo with my Ds18. Not about dinners really, he is pretty easy there, but his snack shelf. He has a shelf for his snacks and as soon as I think I know what he wants he shifts gears again. So it is always what kind of chips, what kind of fruit, what kind of jerky etc. For a while I was sending him to buy his own but then he burned out on that. LOL

For dinners- does she like lasagna? Homemade meatballs and sauce? meatloaf? How about casseroles- I have a chicken, rice and cheese one that my kids loved. Sloppy joes? Chicken Parm?

If I'm not cooking my kids lean toward hot pockets (gag), pizza rolls and the like, or they make themselves an omelet.

Got the laundry room (all cabinets etc) cleared out today, along with a few other spaces. Whoop! Off to Tai Chi soon.
  #163   ^
Old Wed, Jan-22-20, 15:36

BF:

Change of plans for me. The Director at my new job called and asked me if I could come tomorrow instead as one of the staff members called off with the flu and she had to assume some of his duties today. No problem......I don't have anything special going on tomorrow.

I took my friend to her therapy and then went to restorative yoga at Noon. I've been very sleepy ever since. Restorative yoga has that effect. I guess I'll be missing Friday's yoga class as it conflicts with taking my friend to therapy. It's just for a few weeks, then I'll just have to configure my "work" hours around my "working out" hours. Busy, busy!

DH is going out with our son and grandson for wings tonight, so no making dinner for me. I had a late lunch, so not sure if I'll eat anything else or not. I feel like I'm coming down with something......a bit of a sore throat and clogged up ears. Ugh. Doing all I can to ward it off, but I think the crud is trying to get me.

"See" you in the morning!
  #164   ^
Old Wed, Jan-22-20, 21:00

BF:

So tired- work was a kick in the are again- rescheduled with hottie and in pj's and watching Netflix by 8.

TRIG- EHHHWWWWW...... Crossing fingers the Kiddo skates by on the bug going around!
You had me CRACKING UP on the food ......... Seriously- I would already be in bed and say honey there is the kitchen help yourself. My kids knew when dinner was over kitchen was close. They like NICS kids had a SNACK cabinet- frozen shit they could make.
OMG I thought DS would turn into a Pringle or hot pocket!
Funny he can't stand either now!!!!!!!!

Later ladies gotta hit the bed.

NIC- YA I bet my post from night out was funny and morning was funnier!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH
  #165   ^
Old Wed, Jan-22-20, 21:21

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi all. Here to put my . down. Woke up this morning with the chills, watery eyes, headache. UGH. Spent all day between the sofa and the bed. Sept a lot. Feeling better tonight, but just heading in for another hot bath and then back to bed. Really don't want to be sick for this weekend! Dang, and it's setting back my whole getting things done schedule to boot. Hoping I'll feel better tomorrow and can read back and see whatcha all are up to.