Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Nov-13-18, 10:06

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

Hey Renee, thanks for the visit! The brakes really got put on for physical outdoor activity starting Nov1 - and then I had some car trouble. This few week transition period is brutal for me to do so I just kind of sit around and wait for something to pop up and it has. Ice has developed on a few small lakes and we're going to try to kiteskate it today in about an hour! Also, this weekend a few of the ski places open up and the one I have a season pass at is one.

The year long adventure series is over. I will do one more post this evening to tomorrow with a few pictures and wrap up. This will end my time on this site on a daily basis and plan on posting quarterly (at least that's the plan for now) and update my stats - continue to post my daily stats at the usual place...

http://downhaul.com/lowcarb/daily.txt

it's been fun!

So only a few pictures this time, most not related to exercise...

Last session of the year, shot from deck of kiteboard staring out at cold water. Was super fun!

Link to video: http://downhaul.com/lowcarb/2018misc/steveDog-web.mp4

"Steve" the dog. I was messing around with him when getting my car fixed last week. he loved that squirl and playing with it. tuff little dog but a stiff breeze could blow him over ha!

Went to this place called "Dave's Guitars" in WI - heaven. Only spent 300 buck haha!

Stuff I eat...

That's about it, not activites to mention since Nov1 (ouch!)
Sponsored Links