Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Specific Exercise Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14   ^
Old Sun, Feb-15-09, 21:01

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 155/125/125 Female 62 inches
BF:21
Progress: 100%

Oh man, I just got my T-Tapp video, and I'm very intrigued by it. It looks a tiny bit like Callanetics, but with more energy. I'm not going to do more than work on learning the exercises after I do my Callanetics for the next week, but I can forsee doing the arm exercises after Callanetics a couple of days a week, then doing just straight T-Tapp another couple of days.

It wasn't the music that was cracking Tracey and me up, it was the lyrics. John Taylor did not come off as even as good a lyricist as Simon LeBon (of "shake up the picture, the lizard mixture/with your dance on the eventide" fame). Maybe we were just feeling goofy, but "Anon" just cracked us up. "I got respect for Jesus, He was a lovely Geez/as for Little Budda, I like Keanu Reeves/there are so many lessons, I like to mix them up/like a temporary filling, a 24 hour cup" We were like, and we were in love with this guy singing about Keanu Reeves? And was he singing about Budda of the religion or of the female body part?

You know what's so sad? I had to look up the Anon lyrics, but I had the New Moon on Monday lyrics memorized already. I, like, took that junk seriously when I was in 7th grade. And actually tried to figure out what Simon LeBon meant when he said he, "stayed the cold day with a lonely satellite". He was probably frickin' high when he wrote it!