Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Paleolithic & Neanderthin
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Apr-04-02, 15:00
Registered Member

Plan: paleo etc.
Stats: 212/199/135
BF:
Progress: 17%
Exclamation WEIGHT LOSS DIETERS -- daily food journal -- Thursday 04 April

This is my first day trying to meet the No-Cheat-April Challenge over at lowcarbeating.com, and i'd be glad to have some company if anyone wants to sign up for one here in the paleo forum.

So far today has been ok. My eating plan was to get healthy fats and carbs from the home-made soup, and healthy proteins from some leftover baked chicken legs. If i'm still hungry later in the evening i'll have some fresh strawberries and/or nuts. As far as water is concerned i've had 32 ounces so far (with 1/4 teaspoon of organic sea salt, as recommended by a friend over at lowcarbeating.com who is a fan of something called the Water Cure). I'd like to drink two more 32-ounce glasses today.

Exercise = light aerobics and walking. Taking it easy today 'cause tomorrow and Saturday hubby and i have a ton of yard work to do and it's going to fun but exhausting.

foodie
Sponsored Links