Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Mar-24-04, 19:20

Plan: South Beach-ish
Stats: 170/134/120 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 72%
Default egg beaters

Hello everyone,
I know you may ask, "Why not just stick to real eggs?" Well, its weird. I love eating these "99% real egg beaters" cause I just like the taste better. They are just are so much lighter and fluffier than scrambled real eggs. Well no wonder, the ingredients consist of 99% egg whites. Plus they are so easy to just whip up in a few sec's. My question is, is there anything wrong with me continuing to use these instead of real eggs? I know they are also fat free, and this goes against Atkins eating, but trust me..I get enough fat throughout my day where it really doesnt matter! And sometimes I will crumble up sausage and bacon into them to add in some fat. They are low in calories as well (good for me) and I use about 3 servings, 3 carbs. They are also full of vitamins and minerals. Do any of you guys out there love these egg beaters like me over real eggs? And am I ok eating this regulary? Thanks everyone!
Brittany
Sponsored Links