Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Jun-01-03, 07:00

Plan: atkins
Stats: 133.5/128/123 Female 64
BF:27%
Progress: 52%
Post allatonce

Hey this will be my first post in gym log.Got lots to say.......
My only advice is WALK/WALK/WALK.
My weight was 185lbs. 19 years ago after my second child and lost clear down to 111lbs. Have managed to keep it under 130 all these years and my only constant was WALK/WALK/WALK.
even at my worst times I have walked at least 4 times a week ,sometimes 10 minutes and sometimes 40 min. Oh well cant say enough about walking..allatonce
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Jun-05-03, 20:05

Today I picked up a friend and walked..Always bring my faithful companion SKEETER,she is my blue heeler.She is a great help since she hardly knows what slow is.Beautiful day inWa.80 or 90 today.Also took my motorcycle cruising.Does that constitute exercise?
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Jun-08-03, 12:31

This is the easy part for me..Was out in the garden at 4.40 am had to get some cucumbers planted and had to re dig weedy spots.Was nice and cool instead of 100 dgrs.Then went walking.

LATER!!!
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Jun-09-03, 19:15

Default gym log

feel really bloated and lethargic today.Did take my dog for a walk and played out in the garden.Have an appraisel tomarrow so had to do lots of extra housework.Oh well not bad for a lazy day.
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Jun-10-03, 21:34

Talking

Well my DH is sitting next to me and we are on a nut bender..Used to be a huge bag of pototoe chips.Today was a wonderful day walked about 2 miles with my sis .it was great fun.Just told her about this web site.She has lost at least 80lb..She looks so normal and healthy.Boy and she can hold her own when walking..Later
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Jun-12-03, 12:42

Default yesterday

Hey put my weight bench back together.Had a blast working out.Love to bench press etc.For about 2 years could bearly lift.like someone sucked the life out of me.Really poor nutrition and smokes.Hey hey not even any sorness..And walked a few laps around a big lake on the hill.
Today rounded up my pooch and some friends and walked ,walked,walked Already have arrangements for tomarrow 3 of us doing 4 miles first off.Later
  #7   ^
Old Sat, Jun-14-03, 07:29

Default walking

This is for the 12th.Had agreat walk.I have always said if trees could talk ,Ill be in big trouble..
  #8   ^
Old Sun, Jun-15-03, 11:30

Well took the dog for a walk had fun and cleaned house.Nothing extrordinary.It is getting warm and time for a scoot ride maybe 10 calories burned..Who cares
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Jun-16-03, 17:44

Default Monday 16 03

Well dont have much to say today ,have been having a real struggle.My weight was 126.5 this morning and am bumbed.I am not having anymore cheese for awhile and I really have to watch the salt...Have drank 6,(25.3) of water and hope to get in a couple more before bed.Tomarrow will be a new day..
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Jun-16-03, 17:47

Default Walking

Well me and pooch got in an early walk,then walked at the mall later..Its getting hot here,so have to compensate..
  #11   ^
Old Tue, Jun-17-03, 12:53

Default walking

Ok went up to Mud Mt. Dam had a great hike with my pooch and a friend..So beautiful.Worked out on the weight bench,not gung ho,but just comfortable...If I get cocky and press or lift too much,my back always goes out.So not this time...Slow and steady will win the race..
  #12   ^
Old Sat, Jun-21-03, 21:27

Default June 21/03

Well I weighed 124.5 today.I think I need to get more exercise to reset my caloric burning so I can get past this..But as much as I have been eating I,m still shocked that no weight gain good deal..And almost 4 months with out a smoke.I am truly amazed.I cant believe it took me all my life to find this WOL...If I stay here at this weight and can still eat this good I am cool with this.I have not ate this good in years.My DH is still in shock that I am eating all this meat.He loves it..And I feel great

Last edited by allatonce : Sat, Jun-21-03 at 21:29.
  #13   ^
Old Sun, Jun-22-03, 15:48

Wink june 22/03

Well worked my legs and upper body at 5am.Was tired so took a nap then took a great walk couple miles.Had a good time with my dog and son.He is about 6'3 so has quite a leg stretch.Wore me out.Maybe I wont take him next time..
  #14   ^
Old Wed, Jun-25-03, 07:17

Worked out yesterday and rode about 4 miles.Was so beautiful out.If I have old junk in my pantry about 2 miles away are a few goats and some big sheep dogs,so make it a goal to treat them to the icky stuff.They got marshmallows,ew they had been in the pantry for about 1 and 1/2 years.The goats loved them.Funny the dogs hated them.Usually the dogs beat up the goats for old chips and crackers,but they let the goats have the treats this time..I need to remember this..They give me entertainment when I really dont want to exercise..
  #15   ^
Old Fri, Jun-27-03, 21:46

Cool workout

Did weights today and got a good walk in.My dog was very thankful.Lots of extra free weights also.Leave them in my recroom so when I watch TV can indulge..Getting stronger