Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Semi Low-Carb Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Dec-20-04, 09:26
Registered Member

Plan: carb cycling
Stats: 22/12/8 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 69%
Default Dec 20-26 Weekly Cyclers Thread

Good Monday morning to all.
Today is cd2 weight this morning was 194. 3 pounds above my heighest. This weekend was crazy stressfull and I truly lost it with a terrible carb up. If all goes as planned will stay down until Christmas Eve. But this time of year it is questionable. Hoping to see VT for Christmas...... Anyway, hope all is well with everyone.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Dec-20-04, 17:34

Plan: Carb Cycling
Stats: 142/140/125 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 12%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattilacy
This weekend was crazy stressfull and I truly lost it with a terrible carb up. If all goes as planned will stay down until Christmas Eve. But this time of year it is questionable. Hoping to see VT for Christmas...... Anyway, hope all is well with everyone.

lol...you said it! My carb-up was more like a carb feast. Surprisingly I only gained 3 lbs. (up to 139) I too am hoping for VT before Christmas. It was my mini goal to be under 135 by Christmas...so I'm hoping for 134 by the end of the week, but I don't know...like you said, it's hard to eat well the week before Christmas unless you just sit at home everyday.

Good luck everyone!
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Dec-20-04, 17:58
Registered Member

BF:

Well have a sick child and a sick husband so I may be at home most of the time between now and Christmas. Thinking about making fudge for Christmas though..... trying to talk myself out of it.
190 will be VT for me. Yesterday morning I weighed in at 199, so lost a lot of water weight by this morning. really going to try for Vt exercised yesterday evening, this morning and this evening. and drinking tons of water.
Well all we want for Christmas is a trip to Vermont.....
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Dec-21-04, 09:52
Registered Member

BF:

Good Tuesday morning to everyone:
still 194
didn't sleep well though so it may have been a bit off. Woke up like 3 hours too early, been getting lots of housework done though.
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Dec-21-04, 17:04
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 149/136/125 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 54%

Hey Pattilacy-
Hang in there girl-DON"T give into the fudge!!!! You will be in Vermont before you know it!

Apk-I find CU SO dangerous. I seem to give in to the foods that I shouldn't.
You'll be back down to Vermont soon. You can do it!

As far as my story goes...I have been doing okay. I still haven't weighed since 2 threads ago. I just can't handle the disappointment.
I just feel so frustrated. I want to fit into my clothes again, SO BADLY!
Have any of you heard of the 7 day diet? It seems to be kinda a CU/CD type of eating. I know someone who lost 19 lbs in 3 weeks. Always curious!
-Nan
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Dec-21-04, 18:06

Plan: low- to medium-carb
Stats: 114/105/105 Female 5 feet 2 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

To every courageous, inspiring, gung ho carb cycler on this thread, I send my warmest wishes for the cuddliest, most loving and satisfying Christmas in memory. I hope the holiday is filled with surprises, kisses, treats, and special experiences that you will reminisce about for years to come.

XXX Sona
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Dec-22-04, 10:46
Registered Member

BF:

Hi Sona! Been missing you! Hope things are going well.
Poto no I haven't heard of that diet but do let us know when you find out about it! Always in the quest for knowledge.
Well not at home (visiting family) so no idea what I weigh, but was able to squeeze into my first 10's last night, so on't really care what the weight is, just really excited!
Anyway,
Happy holidays to all! Things will get easier with the cycling after the holidays. Hang in there and come by and visit even if you are way out of VT. It will be better soon!
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Dec-23-04, 11:22

Plan: Carb Cycling
Stats: 142/140/125 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 12%

Well I finally got back to 135, my all-time low. It's kind of depressing to think that I'll only get to stay at this weight for a couple days and then next week I'll be working my butt off just to get back to it. Oh well. Like you said, pattilacy, it will be much easier to get back on track after the holidays.

Anyways, I'm heading to work and then home for the next couple days, so I won't be around. I want to wish you all a wonderful Christmas with your friends and family. God's blessings in the new year!

Amanda
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Dec-24-04, 08:35
Registered Member

BF:

Got home last night before I head out again tommorrow
190 1 pound into VT!
Not changing my signature though it won't stay there for long so I'll update again when I hit it again.
CU today and tommorrow. Maybe the day after that. Will have to see. Monday may be the day to get back on track. New Year's doesn't hold much for me so I don't expect it to be a problem, just CHristmas....
  #10   ^
Old Sat, Dec-25-04, 14:04
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 149/136/125 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 54%

Way to go Pattilacy!!! I knew you would get to Vermont!!!
Merry Christmas all