Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Specific Exercise Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Apr-07-02, 20:48

Plan: Atkins-ish, post-WLS
Stats: 408.0/288.0/168.0 Male 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 50%
Default Calling All Fools - Time for your Week 1 Reports

Thought I would send out a call for all of the BFL Fools that have just completed Week 1 to sound off about how it's going so far. And, most certainly, non-fools are welcome too.

As for me - I made it through Week 1 just fine. Have gotten my UBWO pretty will figured out and expect that my LBWO will come together this next week. My cardio will take a while to get according to profile - but I am already seeing some improvement. No body shape or weight progress - way to early to expect anything like that.

Bottom line - I'm anxious for Week 2!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Apr-08-02, 11:13
Registered Member

Plan: LC/IF
Stats: 267/233.5/200 Female 5 ft 6 in
BF:
Progress: 50%

Well I just finished week 2 and I feel great! I am down about 4.5 inches from all over and have lost 7.5 pounds. I'm not putting too much into the scale weight, but I am keeping track of it. Trying not to get obsessed.

I upped my weights today and REALLY hit my 10's on my UBWO. I was loving it! I'm already on my 3rd liter of water for the day--trying to flush out the salt and sugar I ate yesterday on free day. I find it so interesting that I think I'm just going to pig out on free day and then when it comes I don't even want what I thought I would. I did eat Mexican food and some left over Easter candy though. But the beauty of it is, there is no guilt to feel because it's part of the program.

I've also stopped being obsessive about counting every calorie and gram of protein, carb and fats and just doing the portion thing. I feel so much more at ease and feel good about working the program. I finally wrote down my goals (BFL and other things I want to accomplish in the 12 weeks) and can see I'm moving towards achieving them.

Hope everyone else is feeling good and doing well.