Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Thyroid Disease
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Dec-01-02, 10:07

Plan: Atkins for now.
Stats: 135/?/115? Female Short. 5"3
BF:Don't wanna know.
Progress: 15%
Talking I was on Armour for a month. lol It sucked.

I was taking 100 of synthroid. I started getting hypo symptoms and everything again, so I got my Dr to put me on Armour. Started with 60mg for a week. Didn't work. So I went up to 120mg. I felt dizzy, total lethargic, practically dead, dead tired, slept atleast 15hrs a day and that wasn't even enough lol, was getting panic attacks so bad I thought I was going to have a heart attack...Went to the ER once. Eck it was horrible. Oh, but I did lose 3lbs but that was most likey because I was sleeping more then I was eating. ( I think my TSH was 52?, but I started skipping days at the end because when I didn't take it, I didn't have the panic attacks lol)

Now I'm back on Synthroid, 150mg** and I feel so normal, NOT one single hypo symptom!!! I feel great. Totally got my energy levels back!

So now its hard being normal again, especially around the holidays because this means I can totally eat whatever the heck I want and not gain a pound....LoL But instead of doing what I usually do, which is eating pizza and chocolate 50times a day cause I can.... .. I want to REALLY stick with exercising and low-carb since I have the ENERGY to do so, and since my metabolism is probably higher.... I should lose weight without a problem .

Hmm. I'm probably getting my hopes up to high and setting myself up for failure. I dunno, Ya think it will work?
Sponsored Links