Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Confession Booth
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Aug-03-02, 09:47

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 224/222/135
BF:
Progress: 2%
Talking The 2 month long cheat is officially over!

My honey and I have been in major cheat mode for the last two months and are happy to report that we are now back on track and happier than ever. We both went from being alert and full of energy on Protien Power to tired and cranky with our cheatin' ways. I have gained back about 7 lbs. since going back to our old WOE and he has gained back 5 but now look forward to getting some major poundage off LCn'. So, anyone who has cheated, even for months, please do yourself a favor and get back to it, you won't regret it!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Aug-11-02, 16:17

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 244/220/170 Female 65.4inches
BF:
Progress: 32%

Congratulations to both of you. I know how you feel as I was carbing for several months after surgery. It was a relief to be back on LC. I always felt more guilt than enjoyment while eating carbs - I guess I am really an LCer fro ever.

I hope that you will experience some of the first weeks of quicker losing this time too. You didn't gain much, except perhaps some experience. And you're back.