Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#511   ^
Old Yesterday, 18:42

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Ok...... tomorrow! Too tired now. I will be the first poster. Busy last couple of days! Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday
Sponsored Links
  #512   ^
Old Today, 06:57

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good morning!

I am trying to get this posted as promised before Lori! LOLOLOL

Lori- Our golfing queen! Glad you had a weekend full of your game!! I think it's fun you have a clubhouse and can grab a beer and food before leaving! = no cooking!
Have you ever been to Augusta GA? They have the BEST courses in the country! Maybe your next trip. That would be fun. A golf trip!

Trig- Did you get that pool up and running? I hear ya on the last year for it.
I was shocked to hear the CHOP wants to be done and over the Farm. I 100% agree the next move should be a beach house. Rentals SUCK!

However, all that being You and Chop "could" get the Farm ready to go. then you could travel in your home on wheels to explore your NEXT! I love that idea.
Maybe after the kiddo goes back to school. Enjoy this summer. It will roll very fast- as they all do now!

Nic- did you survive all the "kids"- and then some?!?!?!?!? Where are ya??
--------------------------------------------------------------------

The past few days have left me in a DAZE! I yanked my neck outta whack and couldn't turn my head to the left. After 3 days of Flexeril I figured up it was my new pillow. Too high and I slept all wrong.
So last night I ditched the high pillow and basically found the flattest pillow and only used one.
I feel GREAT this morning. I can turn now about 90%. I am just a little sore. So, I found the culprit.

Anywhoo.......

Today:
Job boards
Bills for next month
Walk 30 minutes as it is a beautiful day.

I woke up to blue skies and sunshine. The air feels cooler and not as humid.

Just doing my thing today. 5-% Computer time and 50% outside. I just can't sit for hours pounding out applications. I am good if I get out 2-3 a day.

I chatted up my bestie who lives in Mass. She got a ring this weekend. Talk about moving fast! He now is living with her 50% of the time. I am happy for her if she is happy. Personally, I don't think I could live with someone 100% ever. I know she is in early phase....... All she talked about was "him"....... yeaaaaaaa She is giddy. Sorta cool for a 62-year-old.

Have a good one!
  #513   ^
Old Today, 08:37

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Yes....I was here early and decided to wait as Jaz wanted to be the first poster of the day.

We had fun at the golf tournament yesterday, but we did get soaked. My partner and I played well for being 2 old duffers!

I'm enjoying a lazy, quiet day today. So happy I decided to take 2 days off from golf. Feeling tired and a bit beat up. It'll do me good. I may make a trip to the grocery store and meat market this afternoon. It's so nice not having a schedule for a change.

Hope everyone enjoys the day!!