Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Specific Exercise Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#46   ^
Old Fri, May-26-06, 11:21

Plan: South Beach Diet
Stats: 198/137/120 Female 5'3
BF:25.2
Progress: 78%

Hi all,

I bought the package back in 2001 for about $60 (they now sell at Target for $40) when I saw the infomercial late one nite and was feeling depressed about being nearly 200 lbs. I remember thinking that Debbie was once a fattie, so she could relate to being in my situation. I liked that. I got my mom also doing the routines and we both enjoy the workouts.

Those DVDs are what started my road back to health and fitness. Thanks to doing those workouts religiously I was able to get myself back into cardiovascular shape and prepare myself for harder, more challenging cardio workouts like Step 2, Spinning or High Intensity Low Impact Aerobics. I still do Burn it Up about twice a week as a supplement to the time I spend at the gym. I still love it!!

Has anyone ever tried any of the other Slim in 6 workouts? I read on their msg. boards that the other DVDs in the series are just not as effective.....
Sponsored Links
  #47   ^
Old Fri, May-26-06, 12:04

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 234/141.8/149 Female 5'5.5"
BF:
Progress: 108%

If you're going to invest in more BeachBody videos and you like Debbie, skip Start It Up and Ramp It Up and head straight for the Slim Series. The Slim Series are at or above the same intensity level as Burn It Up and they're fantastic
  #48   ^
Old Fri, Jun-02-06, 21:32

Plan: Nothing Specific Now
Stats: 194.5/191/165 Female 5ft 6in
BF:33.8%/31.1%/25%
Progress: 12%

Anybody still doing Slim in Six?
I completed a round in March and had great results! I'm going in vacation July 19th and have just enough time to complete another round. I plan to start officially on Monday June 5th (unless I find some time this weekend to get started). Does anbody want to join me?

Molly