View Single Post
  #109   ^
Old Tue, May-09-06, 12:13

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 160.6/160.6/121 Female 5 feet 3 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%
Talking I kid you not

15 kgs is about 33lbs! But i've decided to bite the bullet and try and drop 36lbs...

Jas... your story sound horrible...take care!! Ask me... I have just recovered from a fractured wrist... FREAK accident... I live in India and am an Indian..my spanish neighbours were going back to spain and decided to have a farewel party... organised an elephant to stand at the door and greet people as they came in.. The elephant must have been mad because he walked over to me ( I was standing about 50 metres away) very casually..put his snout around my ankle and flung me on the street!!! He had me up in the air about 3 feet!!! I'm tellin' you: hearing your own bone snap is NOT a sound I ever wanna hear again I'm much better now... got the cast off but still very sore and stiff...
so you're not alone..i'm missbrokenbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas50
Hey nice to see some lovlies posting again! Lez, I noticed your saying at the end of your sig.....lol - I fall under the word stupidity!

Anu - good advice....what is new with you?

Soulmia - welcome! Hey, how much is 15 kg? Patience is the key along with peseverence....I lack in both - lol! What ever plan you follow, post lots as we ladies enjoy our chit chat!

Okay things were going pretty good but then last Friday, I had a quad accident - I was a passenger behind DH. We hit a major hole, flew up in the air 4 feet and the back tire ran over my leg and foot. The result - sprained ankle - black & blue and on crutches.

Lots of pain but I am getting better! Advil helps! Sitting in bed and eating has not helped and summer is here....yikes!

Will bbl