Thread: Hoodia????
View Single Post
  #75   ^
Old Tue, Jan-25-05, 12:54

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 159/141.7/130 Female 5'7"
BF: LOTS!
Progress: 60%

The hoodia still seems to be working for me -- no snacking whatsoever yesterday. For supper, I had exactly what I planned to eat (as well as for the rest of the day).

Once before, I was in a similar mode -- back in 1994, when I first lost all of my excess weight -- I went to an acupuncturist who did something (? - along with tiny needles left in my ears, he also did whole-body treatments) that worked for me -- and I stuck to a low carb diet (my choice of diet) and never had any cravings or deviated from my WOE. And the weight just fell off, about 1/4 each day -- a few short stalls, but not many -- and the weight stayed off until recently....

I don't how this works -- but it seems to be and I'm so far happy with it. No matter how religiously I did induction, I always ended up going back to my "snacking" mode -- and apparently I'm one of those people who must also watch calorie intake. No amount of will power carried me this long, or anything else that I've tried....

This morning my weight had "bounced" about a 1/4 pound up, I doubt that this is significant -- and I know that many say don't weigh yourself everyday -- but I do! My measurements are looking better too,and I'm fitting clothes that have been unworn for a year or so....