Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, glad DH had easy appt

you got rain now right? We sure do
gray icky misty rainy and just SO BLAH and here for a bit..ugh

Jazz....your dots, ok you, start typing some LOL
lost power? wild. no issues here but icky day for sure

Nicco....I want a screened in porch. My next house is gonna have a small 3 season room for sure...with screens and windows and I wanna have options on it ya know, maybe those 'open the entire wall of windows' to the outside kinda thing....not sure what I will settle on but darn I am having a room like that HA
I bet you are just loving your place!!

----------boring here

off to pharmacy for dog meds
then fast hit to store, kid wants a beef stew in a crockpot today
then home to do a few small things

head zingers getting lower. eye is wonky and hurts a bit but better and head bumps and nasty little scabs and all are annoying but improving alot....so....just more time to wait on it thru I guess, but all on the better mend still

hubby working
kid to school chatting like a chatterbox....I still say WTH? Still in shock of it all LOL says she needs 'color' now so we have to shop for some shirts with color...all she has is black ts LOL omg shoot me here....now momma will pay the piper in bucks for clothes and more but darn she held out a long time so I think I got away cheap so far...heehee

can't color hair yet.....holy cow on that one. but I swear my gray roots are darker? Many say on carnivore your gray hair darkens a bit back so? could this be me, I don't know but looks icky without coloring still to me but worried to put that on my scalp just yet...ugh

so nothing doing, just being....be good everyone