View Single Post
  #1430   ^
Old Thu, Oct-07-21, 09:50

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori grunts is all I am used to and then she switched more to SHHH mom you talk too much LOL and now it is chatty on her side and like you guys, I am scared now to say anything literally and I am a say person LOL

omg kill me HAHA

we are pouring here so glad your DH got his mow being done, our weather comes your way usually

Nicco yea school and human interaction has changed things with age of course....help HAHA

Your Spohie sounds like my collie Reggie. Stroke. Small strokes that you don't see something but is parazlizing to some form and changes behavior. Unless MRI brain etc we don't know til he was walking in circles, out of it, walked straight into the side of the pool and I saw it.....didn't wanna accept it but I saw it as we all gotta do. He couldn't drink water unless I held the bowl to his face where his tongue might get it, cooked big steaks and no eating and he withered til I made that call. So I am super sad it is going down for you now but made amends with what it is all about is all I can say. rought stuff on us and them but at some point I saw big quality life issues and worse to come so I called it...damn hard thing to do from my dogs to my cats to my horses. ugh

----------raining big time here
pouring with those monster big house hitting slams LOL
I kinda like it, give me some big thunder or lightening or go away