Old Wed, Dec-18-19, 21:38
Grease is the word!

Plan: PSMF/IF
Stats: 236/181/180 Male 72 inches
BF:disappearing!
Progress: 98%
Lightbulb Gum Disease?

Gum Disease? You got it?

I did even on LC, plus bad breath and tooth staining. After root planing and antibiotics I had to schedule a cleaning every 4 months which barely helped. Now with the cure I am back to two cleanings a year. On my way to none.

Brushing, flossing, water pix all help, but to get to the root [pun] of the problem you must change the flora of the mouth. I had my saliva DNA tested and now it's clean of all pathogens except one that can cause stains, but I have none.

Not sure what works best yet, but in addition to the usual dental hygiene I have always done I brush with essential oils and use homemade kefir for a mouthwash at night.

Now I have added another extract that could, might help:

"In 1983 Vipont Laboratories started to market Viadent toothpaste and mouth-rinse [no longer marketed], both containing an extract of the bloodroot which is said to be excellent for reducing plaque growth. The American Dental Association said that the extract, the alkaloid Sanguinarine, was a promising plaque fighter. This extract will do for gum disease what fluoride has done in fighting tooth decay."

Ill probably switch to this oil blend as it's cheaper than making my own:

https://www.dreamingearth.com/catal...lend-4p2080.htm
Sponsored Links