View Single Post
  #84   ^
Old Mon, Mar-27-06, 07:42

Plan: LC, HF, PP
Stats: 214/188.2/140 Female 5 feet, 6 inches
BF:
Progress: 35%

Interesting thread on many levels!

Brian is totally supportive of me. He has always been the "I love you no matter what" kinda guy, which, as Nicole mentioned above, can be good and bad. I lost a ton of weight for our wedding (okay, it seemed like a ton at the time, like 30-35 pounds to 150) and he never really commented on my loss. After we got married, I started gaining (as you can see from my stats, I never do anything half way!). The best thing he has ever said to me about my weight was in January - he said that maybe me losing some weight would be good for our relationship. Wow, that probably should've hurt like a B$&*~, right? Thing is, I agreed 110%, but I needed to hear *him* say it. So I dug right in and have been over 8 weeks hardcore. I'm working out now just about every day and we're eating healthy. My loss thus far has been disappointing, but I've yo-yo'd for about 15 years so I'm taking that into consideration, practicing patience and trying to find the optimal WOE for me. Now I just need to tell him that compliments are appreciated and at times needed. Why is it so hard for women to tell their men what the want or need? It doesn't de-value it. I will do it today!
Chris