#7   ^
Old Sun, Jun-20-04, 19:21
Rock, Ya'll

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 278/273/178 Male 6 feet 0 inches
BF:
Progress: 5%

Hey again, Built.

And yep - I'm considering it. Actually, I've done that before but don't think I'll really need a gym for a while. For now what I have will work, but hopefully in a month or two I'll start going to the gym again.

A bit more history...

When I was about .hmmm.. 22 I had the fortune to work out for an entire summer with my best friend at the time, Steve Smith, who was also Mr. Mississippi and a couple of other things. Twas a great learning experience.

During that time as you might expect I also bulked up quite a bit, and I think I'm still benefiting from that experience physically even today. It's just kinda burried under there somewhere. lol

Except for the remaining couple of years in college where I lifted for rugby, I've never really done anything to 'advance' on the gains that I made back then. In fact, I'm suprized I maintained the gains I did get having done all that running.

It would be a great thing to get back into, however. There is a fantastic gym not one mile from my house. But again, for now I think I have what I need.

Cheers!