Thread: Hoodia????
View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Wed, Dec-29-04, 11:18

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 159/141.7/130 Female 5'7"
BF: LOTS!
Progress: 60%

Hey Michelle -- welcome to Life Lift! I love the breathing exercises, they're apparently much more gentle than the oxycise ones. We have quite an email site with the product, I'll send you the link and you can join (I'll try to do it in a private message, if I can figure it out) -- come join us, we've just decided to form an accountability group for weight loss (each of us following our own particular plan -- though many of us seem to be low-carbers). It's a friendly, chatty place -- we are kind of like a group of friends chatting over our morning coffee....

And Rashelle, the individual who does the Life Lift videos, is a marvelous person -- she'll go online and answer our questions, give us pats on the back, send up prayers for our problems,etc., etc.

If I remeber right, I made the coconut-Splenda-chopped almonds into a gooey ball that held together, then dipped them in splenda-sweetened chocolate. I had to keep them refrigerated, the chocolate did NOT set up like the regular sugar-sweetened candy stuff (which I think has parafin in it?).

Bonnie