#22   ^
Old Fri, Dec-06-19, 08:03

Plan: Low Carb/High Fat
Stats: 271/262.6/170 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereBear
Dagnab, Molly, thanks. Looks perfect for movie night!

Hi WereBear, I was hoping some people would come along and say something like, "Oh YEAH, I REMEMBER Puppy Chow from a few years back!" because it is that darn delicious. I'm surprised you don't remember it, WereBear. With a name like "Puppy Chow," it's hard to forget. But yes, this stuff is AAHHHHHMAZING! That's not my photo, but one I pulled from Google Images, but it looks just like that, chocolatey, with the granulated erythritol or Truvia sprinkled on top.

I made a batch 4 nights ago, and I'm still munching on it. It's so crunchy and savory, peanut buttery and chocolatey. If you don't like pb or chocolate, you can just make a mock salted caramel version, or really, anything you like! As long as you use coconut oil and butter as the base, it will harden in the fridge. (I keep mine stored in the fridge, btw). Also, I forgot to add that I added some chopped walnuts in mine. But really, one could get very creative and make all kinds of variations. It's really easy to make. Please do try it and let me know what you think.