View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Tue, Jan-11-05, 18:24

Plan: CKD
Stats: 132/124/110 Female 64"
BF:
Progress: 36%

Hi There Twin Peak.
I tried to PM you but I guess I am too new. Wouldn't let me. I tried to email you on your main site but couldn't see where to do that. Anyway, I had some specific questions about Carb Cycling as it pertains to BB's. I am a Figure Competitor and have followed 'The Ketogenic Diet' some time back when I was getting ready for a BB show (before the NPC/IFBB introduced the Figure division) and it worked well for me. I wondered what changes, improvements, and or supplements, if any you would reccomend. Right now I use Creatine, Glutamine, multi-vites and P.Powder. I will be doing a show in April and have to get ready for that in addition to just seriously cleaning up my eating habits which have gotten out of hand. My ultimate goal is to gain muscle, but my immediate goal is to lose fat without losing too much muscle for my show. I came on here for support (yesterday) since my will power (with regards to eating) tends to suffer sometimes. I love being in the Gym, but i have a hrader time getting going on the eating part.
Calipers have my BF at 18%, however, I had a 'dexascan' done and it has me at 22%. This is pretty fat for me. Even for the 'off-season'. The Dexascan , of course, measure all the grams of fat in your body in and around the muscle as well.
I would like to come in at 12%or so (maybe less).
I will read all of your articles and probably glean a lot from that, maybe it will answer all of my questions. If that is the case, sorry to bother you:0 Glad your on here
XO
MoPro