Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2177   ^
Old Sat, Aug-17-19, 08:09

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

NIC- I had to chuckle over your post!!!!!- Ya it is just like "kids" to blow us off and then the boom comes down and they freak. Is he by himself? His GF is there to right? OR is she in another area? Can the landlord help him out? Is she English?

Certainly somebody can help him out. I am very certain he is used to having all things like this planned out for him in the past. Now is is a "man" guess what is needs to work it out. He is a smart one- he will figure it out!
Not only will he figure it out- but I am sure once the shell shock wears off he will flourish!!!!
Add no sleep into the mix and everything seems overwhelming!

I can't wait to hear about his adventures!
You are a smart one to work on your project rather than cruise all over. Although the price sounded right. But hey we know all about timing issues!!!!!!- get it!

Unfortunately I believe you are right about the economy. It feels alot like it did right before the boom came down in 08/09. What is funky about that is all the things that nobody paid attention to in 07. I was one of those that now in retrospect can see where things were falling apart- but I was younger and it didn't directly effect me until the crash happened. Then it effected all of us.

But it didn't happen over night. This won't either. It is like you said- ebb and flow and the timing is right. It will happen, I am thinking sometime in the next year we will see it pretty clear.
You are right, we should all have something tucked away. My goal is a 12 month stash incase I am outta work. I am almost half way there. I will breath easier one that is secured.

Nothing worse than not having a safety net. That happened to me in 09. I was going through a divorce, but I felt ok about it because I had a awesome job and had just signed a lease on a high end apt. I had a new car and (was thin). I felt pretty secure. Except - I was living paycheck to paycheck. Then my division closed. 150 of us walked into work and learned we were out of work.

General Motors had just declared bankruptcy and then Several large companies pulled out of Ohio and 1/3 people were out of work. 1/2 homes went into foreclosure , mine included and they sent FEED the Homeless to Ohio. It was bad. I stayed long enough to finish my degree and left.

But looking back- I SHOULD have had a nest egg, paid attention to what was happing to business. Lesson learned.
I worry about the kids now. Neither of my kids are really paying attention, even have cable or into politics, or what is happening with business.
These millennials are getting by the same way- paycheck to paycheck or still living with their parents. They have a pie in the sky outlook on life. I knowI am talking in general here. But I am thinking of the polls and watching. The student loans are rough on them!
I am babbling now.............

DD news:- All done, and all complete. No surgery needed. She felt it pass. It took 4 hours of HEAVY cramping and she was done. She has even stopped bleeding and said her tummy is back to flat!
I am very thankful for that.

Oh......... I have a bit of left over work I just didn't get to it yesterday that is on the clock and needs done. I am thinking about 3 hours and then begins my weekend.

LORI- Thinking about your trip home!!!!! Save travels! You are driving back today - no that is tomorrow!!!!- Well enjoy your Sat there. One more day!

Trig
- Did you get through all your laundry? What kind of wash dry do you have? I got a new set this year I just love. It has a super big dump and is a water saver. It does not have the "pole" in the middle. I love it because I can toss big blankets in.

Blue-- I know you had something fun for Friday night! Whats up in your weekend plans?
I love you are not only getting that thinner feeling- but into new clothes!!!!
You are doing FABULOUS in your WOE. I know you have done it in a way you can manage. That my friend is what works!
low and slow and consistent- pound after pound. It all adds up!
---------------------------------------------------------
I am doing my hair this morning, I am going up a shade lighter. I am sorta nervous about it.

I need to have a "come to Jesus" conversation with my mom. It needs to happen. Soon rather than later. Maybe not today.

Ok- I have to clean out my fridge. I have a "something died" smell in my fridge. I have clean out all the old stuff last night and took out the trash. But the smell is driving me batty and still there.
I am thinking it MIGHT be the eggs?????- I am pulling everything out and wiping everything down and giving everything the smell test before I put it back in. It is really a rank smell!!!!- urghhhhhh

After that I am thinking about a walk- and or a movie. I have a few on my list I would like to see.
Scallops and crab legs tonight- already in the fridge ready to go! (no that is not the smell).

Have a great day- I want to get through work and play!!!!!!- have a good one!