Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2354   ^
Old Thu, Sep-12-19, 05:42

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

BLUE- Oh noooooooooo- darn! I am glad you are going to UC! Get some good Antibiotics hate this for you! Feel better! I was crossing my fingers it would not go that way. Broth, chicken soup! Stop and get some! Rest and more rest!

NIC- - see above! Loved you sharing your conversation with the DS20. Where are they going this weekend? I see you picked up a couple shifts this week! Good for you to have some spending cash for your upcoming trips!
I also wanted to comment on your DH getting better no surgery? How did it get better? I might have missed that part? Was he going to Therapy?
At any rate I am so glad that is resolving and will not impact him in a major way! Chronic crap is hard to deal with!

Trig- Hey there- you serving this melt zone? You must still be adjusting to your new scheduled with the kiddo! Curios What you are up to!

Lori- - I think I am going to be a cast away on your beach trip!!!!! - You lucky gal you! That is next week right?
Did you get your order?
------------------------------------------------
As par for the course I am LATE- gotta run.
Feel really good this morning. Went to bed by 9:30 slept till 6 when alarm went off. Tummy troubles diminishing and bloat almost gone. Whew........

Back on track!

Back later!