View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, Feb-21-20, 12:46

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

I just stumbled across this thread which was interesting, as for a while it seemed the only ads I got on my phone, while using various apps, were for NOOM.

I didn't expect it would be anything I would want or use but was just a little frustrated because it was nearly impossible to find out exactly what it IS. I did go to their site to see more information, just out of curiousity. Like Calianna the first question I got was asking for my goal weight. And again, what's the point in that? So I just began ignoring the ads. But it's still interesting seeing more about it, which is pretty much exactly like I thought it would be.

And now I don't seem to get NOOM ads anymore. Since buying a Nintendo Switch for my grandson to use at my house now I seem to get primarily ads to buy a Nintendo Switch - which seems counterintuitive given that my apparent triggering event was the actual purchase of one.

Anyway, clearly NOOM is not for me, though I never actually suspected it was. I was just curious about the seeming "secrecy" of what it actually involved.