View Single Post
  #30   ^
Old Wed, May-22-19, 06:09
Registered Member

Plan: Keto
Stats: 293.6/261.6/180 Male 5' 11"
BF:
Progress: 28%

Oh, I am not quitting, my friend, not this time. Funny, I told you how it slowed down for me and then, just this morning, I've stepped on the damn scale and I've lost 2 lbs since yesterday. Woohooo! So, total of 17 now since April 8th.

My lifts are good. I get tired relatively fast, but I still finish every workout. Chest and triceps day today. As of next week I am changing my workout schedule so I will do one muscle group every day plus the cardio (later or earlier in the day), and I will have Sundays off. So, perhaps that will help with my energy level.

I hate meetings and work functions. There's always junk food there and people keep asking you to have some. It puts a lot of pressure. I try to bring my water bottle or coffee and I tell them my doctor told me I can't have any sugar or alcohol. It's hard for them to argue with that. I don't tell them why, I just say I've been told not to drink or eat any sugar. I can't let myself have even one piece of chocolate, because I am terrified that I would not be able to stop for days. It's like an addiction, I treat it as if I were an alcoholic - I wouldn't have one beer ever if I had a drinking problem, so I will not have a piece of chocolate either.

Good for your boy, lifting 200 lbs when you're 16 is pretty darn good. He is still developing, so his numbers will look awesome in 2-3 years. Stay strong, keep eating clean and lifting hard and you'll get to 180 soon.