View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Sun, Apr-28-19, 07:46

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 215/197.2/195 Male 73.5
BF:
Progress: 89%

Day 8 behind me. It is getting somewhat routine now...eggs with something else (bacon, omelet, hard boiled and cheese stick) for breakfast, a variation of salad and meat for lunch, a vegetable and meat for dinner, a few light snacks of cheese, celery, pork rinds, almonds scattered throughout the day. I don't count carbs, but as I had stated before, as long as what is going in my mouth is either fish/meat or green, I am still on the path.

Been addressing sweet cravings with diet coke, just a can a day. It is interesting how my sensitivity to sweetness is enhanced when I stop eating sugar. Red peppers, onions, almonds, my sugar cured bacon (yes it is my small low carb sin...1 g I can live with) all pop with their sweetness when I eat them. Trust me I would love a square of chocolate, but that will have to wait until I hit my goal and start adding in a few carbs until I hit a steady state.

I am wondering if my goal of 180 is realistic. I do have a little more muscle than last time I did this, and at 185 I was quite lean then....not 10% body fat lean, but below 20. I guess I will reassess when I get below 190. 190 is the ceiling I really want to establish, with a much more managed 'post under 30 carb' diet after I reach my goal. Gaining and losing 25 lbs every 2 years is less than ideal.
Sponsored Links