View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Apr-11-16, 18:21

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 212/169/150 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 69%

Hi Sidneyanne; congratulations on all the weight you've lost so far. That is amazing! You wrote:
Quote:
What seems to help the most is the noticing. It’s being aware of my discomfort, whether I do something about it or not. I’d rather notice what’s going on, rather than sleep walk through an experience. However, if I do get caught up again, oh well. Soon I’ll become aware of what’s happening and be reconnected with myself again.
That speaks volumes to me. It's about mindfulness. Being alert. When I over ate all the crap I used to eat, I slipped into this mindlessness and didn't pay attention to my body or how I felt or what I needed. Now that I'm LCHF I live more in the moment and have way more awareness of how I feel. Eating healthy really does help us be more in the moment. I wish you every success on your journey. Everyone feels lonely sometimes, whether it's on an eating plan or for other reasons. I find eating healthy and being mindful forces us to meet our needs in other areas, like social, spiritual etc. It just all round WAKES us up!! You should be proud of what you've accomplish