Old Mon, Aug-20-07, 23:09

Plan: food? what's food?
Stats: 234/185/165 Female 62 inches
BF:nothin' but wobble
Progress: 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifezilla
I hate to break the bad news, but...

Some WEIRDOS (ok...ME!) lose weight in their FEET. Yup....lost a half size.

you're not weird. i went from a 9 to an 8½. i think a lot of it has to do with your feet having to carry less body mass, so they adjust accordingly.

i gave up on jeans long ago. i could never find any that were comfortable enough for me not to want to get out of them the moment i got home. and they're usually too long on me since clothing manufacturers seem to think that a size 18 means you're also 5'10". i've got long legs for my body, but finding petite jeans is a pain. i usually stick with capris or dress pants for work if i'm not in a skirt.

90% of my work wardrobe is black... partly from my gothlingness but also because half my wardrobe is from my east coast professional office days. i can't say it hasn't served me well, and i also can't say that it's inappropriate. but i know i need to add a few jewel-tones just to look a little more normal. i'm one of those rare coloring types that's both a fall and a spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citruskiss
But pointy-toe shoes?

pointed-toe shoes aren't nearly as bad as they seem. you aren't supposed to get your toes ALL the way into the point. they can actually be really comfortable.