View Single Post
  #31   ^
Old Tue, Aug-07-18, 14:13
Patience Personified

Plan: LC/OMAD
Stats: 199/188/130 Female 5'3"
BF:5'5" tall
Progress: 16%

I was just pulling my lipid results up today to compare them to the results I'll see next week and January's were: Total cholesterol 163 (desirable <200), Triglycerides 113 (below 150 desirable), HDL 48 (middle of desirable 40-60) and my LDL was 92 (desirable <100).

I no longer track my carbs (thinking about starting again though), but they come 90% from vegetables and the occasional bread/pastry made from nut meals, flax, coconut flour and low-carb flour products. I develop these recipes for breads and desserts, but I only taste, or eat one slice. It's my sweet-tooth husband that eats all the rest. It's always been that way around here. I'm just not a sweets eater, so desserts have never been a temptation for me from the first day I started Atkins.

Now the non-sweet starches: breads, biscuits and noodles..........there's my downfall. That's why I worked for nearly 4 years to come of with that dumpling/noodle recipe. Just had to have noodles once in awhile even if a little different from flour/egg noodles.
Sponsored Links