View Single Post
  #2090   ^
Old Thu, Dec-03-20, 17:13

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Afternoon!

NIC- Geeze, I hope I am not overstepping bounds here. BUT........
While you still feel good: 50 MG Zinc, Vita C, Mussinex plain Extended and MAX strength, Turmeric. Start NOW! - also have broth, and some form of electrolyte replacement.....
Also get soups, and frozen food in freezer that requires no prep.

I say all of this in love. I am hopeful that you and your family skate by. Days 5-8 are the worst. Start the above now- It won't hurt you. Take the Zinc with food and turmeric as well.
I take an all purpose "prenatal vitamin because it has all but the turmeric in it.

Of course plastic plates and plastic ware for DS22 is a no brainier. Lastly don't forget to replace the toothbrushes!!!- That is the thing people forget.

Again- abundance of caution and out of love and hopefully you and the family are one to have it ever so mild! Exhaustion= prepped food. When my son had it he said walking across the living room was almost more than he could do.

Please keep us posted!!! Do you have a pulse ox finger monitor? Sometimes you might get lucky and a drugstore might have one.
It took me over a month last summer for one to come via Amazon.
Again- fingers crossed!!!!

Lori- another day of hunting huh? urghhhhhhh
Sloppy Joe- Mine is a little of this and that........ hahahah
Mainly- a tablespoon or two tomato paste depending on how much beef I have, mustard, dill relish, garlic powder, wostershire few drops, and salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes, and onions, garlic.
If I have a red or green pepper I will had a few pieces- not a lot.

Awesome on you getting out and batting this cold weather!!!!! Bundle!!!!

How is Betty doing in all of this? Is she used to being alone?

Trig-I love that your mom knows what she wants when she wants it! Boy the apple doesn't fall far with you!!!! HAHAHAHAH You are a gal that knows what you want!

I don't know what to tell you regarding the home and doing school online! 2020- Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh just ONE more thing!!!!

Looking for another drop- GIRL you are wasting away to a whisper!!!!!!!! I still wanna see a new pic from you! Pick an outfit from the kids closet and take a hottie pic!
When I was at goal weight the kid was shopping MY closet!!! HAHAHAH-
One day I bumped into her in Forever 21- yea me in my 40's- shopping in a teen store, we drove separately! IT was very funny. Of course came the eyeball from her as she was there with friends and her MOTHER was there! We still laugh about that- oh the days of being thin!!!!!

Today was a stellar Carnivore day for me. No veg at all. Not because I didn't want it. Too tired to care. So I just ate what was ready, and I feel good!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Kids came today. All healthy and over 21 days from the flu they had. We drove separately just to be on safe side to the zoo they have here.
It was a little zoo and decked out with lights, and blow ups!! It was pretty and FREE!!!!
Then we took a trail, and after that ended up in the town square to see the tree all lit up. So very pretty!

So just about everything I ordered from Amazon came is and going back. I boxed it all back up and will take it to Kohls tomorrow. It sorta negates the entire shop from home when you have to take it to a store to return!
Anyway- I was hugely disappointed. I usually have good luck with amazon.

So my Ex.... is doing really poorly. Both of my kids are beside themselves because my EX refuses to get treated and is having difficulty even breathing at this point. He has always been super stubborn. He almost lost a leg had it not been for me when we were married. That is another post, not worth writing. But long story short- he is so SOB and can't get out of bed.
Problem is- if we were still together his arse would have been to a doctor days ago. His new wife doesn't believe in healthcare either and she is even sicker. She is younger but a smoker and overweight.(no offense to smokers or those of us overweight!!!), or with high blood pressure or , or , or , or , or, ........That can be problematic. BUT not my issue.
I feel for my kids. DD ask me to pray her daddy doesn't die. What do you say to that?!?!-

Really taking December and using this time to.....how to put this. Really take care of myself. I have sorta allowed things to get loose. Eating, relationships, working out (ha yea.... seeing if still reading), but I need to get back to a healthy center. I have allowed someone to walk all over me and and it hurt.
I let boundaries down and I paid. Now I need to put myself back. It's really hard ya know when those that are supposed to be the ones that love you stabs the hardest.

So......... rebuilding me. I wish I really was such a hard arse that crap didn't affect me, but it does. Time to recenter. Find my focus, and my true purpose. I feel I have been hit twice. COVID/Relationships-
Covid hit my job/ relationships hit my heart.

Speaking of Jobs: formal interview 2pm next Monday- Zoom. I wish I was excited about it. I will be by that time!

100% Carnivore today- not planned, just happened.
AWESOME day with my kids! That was the HIGHLIGHT of my day. Nothing takes the place of baby arms around your neck! Sigh.....Oh those littles............ - just grew a size!!!!! HAHAHA